From: Jeff on
yu00ku(a)gmail.com wrote:
<...>

> Since polio is most likely just a form of chemical poisoning, it won't
> be too surprising that the symptoms of polio may result from vaccines.

Funny thing is that in rare outbreaks of polio from the vaccine strain
of the virus, the people who get polio have one thing in common in their
stool that most people lack: the virus. So please explain why people
with polio have a virus that can be isolated from their stool while
those of us without polio don't have it in our stool.

If autism and polio are both forms of chemical poisoning, why is the
incidence of autism going up and polio zero?


> Yuri.
>
> Yuri Kuchinsky -- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku
>
> "I have not seen autism with the Amish," said Dr. Frank Noonan, a
> family practitioner in Lancaster County, Pa., who has treated
> thousands of Amish for a quarter-century. "You'll find all the other
> stuff, but we don't find the autism. We're right in the heart of Amish
> country and seeing none, and that's just the way it is."

From: David Wright on
In article <4c3f0$474a4cb4$d8fea180$6137(a)PRIMUS.CA>,
Yuri Kuchinsky <yuku(a)trends.ca> wrote:
>
>"Vaccine-man" <ziggittes(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:a7b92016-a172-457f-9608-22bf6b95dcaa(a)t47g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...
>> On Nov 25, 7:40 pm, yu0...(a)gmail.com wrote:
>>> On Nov 23, 8:13 pm, wri...(a)l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:
>>
>>> > In the fraudulent "quotation."
>>>
>>> The quotation is not fraudulent.
>>
>> Yuri, can you provide the entire text of Dr. Sabin's speech so that we
>> can all evaluate its context? I have searched Google and cannot locate
>> it. In fact, the only places that I do see this quotation are on
>> antivaccine web sites. Surely, in the interest of *honest discussion*
>> you can provide us the evidence we need to independently evaluate your
>> assertions.
>
>I don't have the entire text of Dr. Sabin's speech.
>
>Nevertheless, I'm not aware of a single case when a reputable alt site
>posted a fake quote. Therefore, I give it a very high probability
>that this particular quote from Dr. Sabin is valid.

How amusing. I guess you've never heard the old saying that a lie can
circle the earth while the truth is still putting its boots on.

Given that Sabin spent his whole career on vaccines and was much in
favor of them, it's highly unlikely the quotation is accurate.

>How about this one from Dr Morris?
>
>Yuri.
>
>Yuri Kuchinsky -=O=- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku
>
>"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunisation of children
>does more harm than good." -- Dr J Anthony Morris, former Chief Vaccine
>Control Officer, FDA.

Unless you can provide a source for this (like when did he say it and
where), I see no reason to believe it's accurate either.
Interestingly, if you stick that "quotation" into google, you also
find it attributed to Dr Klenner, the 'vitamin C cures all' guy that
whale.to likes to venerate.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
"Saddam Hussein was a bad man, connected with some incredibly dangerous
people: Cheney, Rumsfeld, George Galloway." -- Marcus Brigstocke

From: Mark Probert on
Jeff wrote:
> yu00ku(a)gmail.com wrote:
> <...>
>
>> Since polio is most likely just a form of chemical poisoning, it won't
>> be too surprising that the symptoms of polio may result from vaccines.
>
> Funny thing is that in rare outbreaks of polio from the vaccine strain
> of the virus, the people who get polio have one thing in common in their
> stool that most people lack: the virus. So please explain why people
> with polio have a virus that can be isolated from their stool while
> those of us without polio don't have it in our stool.
>
> If autism and polio are both forms of chemical poisoning, why is the
> incidence of autism going up and polio zero?

There is no good evidence that the incidence of Autism is going up.
There are more diagnosed cases due to diagnostic re-assignment among
other reasons.
From: Mark Probert on
Vaccine-man wrote:
> On Nov 25, 9:28 pm, "Yuri Kuchinsky" <y...(a)trends.ca> wrote:
>> "Vaccine-man" <ziggit...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> news:f84e577c-ce38-467b-b307-74260993b4ce(a)d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>>
>>> On Nov 25, 7:46 pm, "Yuri Kuchinsky" <y...(a)trends.ca> wrote:
>>>> Since polio is most likely just a form of chemical poisoning, it won't be
>>>> too surprising that the symptoms of polio may result from vaccines.
>>>> Yuri.
>>> So why was it, then, that the only ones who got polio received
>>> immunizations from the *improperly* inactivated Cutter vaccine (i.e.,
>>> still contained infectious polio virus), while those who received the
>>> *properly* inactivated Cutter vaccine did not get polio? The only
>>> difference between the lots was that the one that caused polio didn't
>>> have enough formalin in it. Everything else between the lots was
>>> identical.
>> Hmm... interesting. You cite a case of iatrogenic disease to prove the
>> validity of mainstream medicine? :(
>
> Sorry, no curve balls allowed. You stated that polio is most likely a
> form of chemical poisoning (see your words above, preserved here for
> posterity). Yet when two groups of people receive vaccines that only
> differed in the amount of formalin (resulting in one with infectious
> polio virus because of too little formalin), only those who received
> the improperly prepared vaccine developed polio. There is no other
> explanation but that polio virus causes polio. It cannot be chemically-
> induced; your argument is disproved.
>
>> I don't buy your account of the Cutter incident.
>
> It's not my account. What don't you "buy" about it?

Those who are intellectually bankrupt, like Yuri, don't buy much.

>
>> The whole dirty business
>> stinks to high heaven. There's no silk purse in this sow's ear...
>
> Personal incredulity and colorful metaphors are note the path to good
> decisions.

But, when that is all you got for an argument, go for it!

From: David Wright on
In article <4fda0a44-88d8-46d0-b939-063456769bb8(a)e10g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
<yu00ku(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>On Nov 23, 8:13 pm, wri...(a)l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:
>> In article
><03ee1d5f-b61d-4455-a86a-11faca05f...(a)e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
><yu0...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >and it was never really 'eradicated'. The same types of symptoms are
>> >still quite prevalent, they are just given different
>> >names/diagnoses. Polio vaccines didn't really help anyone, as
>> >Dr. Sabin seems to confirm below.
>>
>> In the fraudulent "quotation."
>
>The quotation is not fraudulent.

Of course it is.

>> Except that the symptoms are not "still quite prevalent;"
>
>Yes, they are still quite prevalent.
>
>> we aren't sticking people in iron lungs any
>> more, nor do you see all the kids with leg braces etc.
>
>These were old treatments. Irrelevant.

Nope. If someone suffered the really severe paralysis, they'd still
need an iron lung. There's no other treatment. Yet nobody winds up
in iron lungs these days.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
"Saddam Hussein was a bad man, connected with some incredibly dangerous
people: Cheney, Rumsfeld, George Galloway." -- Marcus Brigstocke