From: Yuri Kuchinsky on

"Vaccine-man" <ziggittes(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:f84e577c-ce38-467b-b307-74260993b4ce(a)d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 25, 7:46 pm, "Yuri Kuchinsky" <y...(a)trends.ca> wrote:
>
>> Since polio is most likely just a form of chemical poisoning, it won't be
>> too surprising that the symptoms of polio may result from vaccines.
>>
>> Yuri.
>
> So why was it, then, that the only ones who got polio received
> immunizations from the *improperly* inactivated Cutter vaccine (i.e.,
> still contained infectious polio virus), while those who received the
> *properly* inactivated Cutter vaccine did not get polio? The only
> difference between the lots was that the one that caused polio didn't
> have enough formalin in it. Everything else between the lots was
> identical.

Hmm... interesting. You cite a case of iatrogenic disease to prove the
validity of mainstream medicine? :(

I don't buy your account of the Cutter incident. The whole dirty business
stinks to high heaven. There's no silk purse in this sow's ear...

Yuri.

Yuri Kuchinsky -=O=- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku

Believe it or not, but the American medical system is actually the leading
cause of death and injury! Total number of iatrogenic deaths in the US is
over 780,000 per year. This is equivalent to SIX JUMBO JETS falling out
of the sky each and every day. -- DEATH BY MEDICINE, 2004, by Carolyn
Dean, MD, ND, Martin Feldman, MD, Gary Null, PhD, Debora Rasio, MD.
http://www.whale.to/a/dean.html


From: Yuri Kuchinsky on

"Vaccine-man" <ziggittes(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:a7b92016-a172-457f-9608-22bf6b95dcaa(a)t47g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 25, 7:40 pm, yu0...(a)gmail.com wrote:
>> On Nov 23, 8:13 pm, wri...(a)l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:
>
>> > In the fraudulent "quotation."
>>
>> The quotation is not fraudulent.
>
> Yuri, can you provide the entire text of Dr. Sabin's speech so that we
> can all evaluate its context? I have searched Google and cannot locate
> it. In fact, the only places that I do see this quotation are on
> antivaccine web sites. Surely, in the interest of *honest discussion*
> you can provide us the evidence we need to independently evaluate your
> assertions.

I don't have the entire text of Dr. Sabin's speech.

Nevertheless, I'm not aware of a single case when a reputable alt site
posted a fake quote. Therefore, I give it a very high probability that this
particular quote from Dr. Sabin is valid.

How about this one from Dr Morris?

Yuri.

Yuri Kuchinsky -=O=- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunisation of children
does more harm than good." -- Dr J Anthony Morris, former Chief Vaccine
Control Officer, FDA.


From: Jeff on
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
> "Vaccine-man" <ziggittes(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:a7b92016-a172-457f-9608-22bf6b95dcaa(a)t47g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...
>> On Nov 25, 7:40 pm, yu0...(a)gmail.com wrote:
>>> On Nov 23, 8:13 pm, wri...(a)l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:
>>>> In the fraudulent "quotation."
>>> The quotation is not fraudulent.
>> Yuri, can you provide the entire text of Dr. Sabin's speech so that we
>> can all evaluate its context? I have searched Google and cannot locate
>> it. In fact, the only places that I do see this quotation are on
>> antivaccine web sites. Surely, in the interest of *honest discussion*
>> you can provide us the evidence we need to independently evaluate your
>> assertions.
>
> I don't have the entire text of Dr. Sabin's speech.
>
> Nevertheless, I'm not aware of a single case when a reputable alt site

I am not aware of any reputable alt sites!

Jeff

> posted a fake quote. Therefore, I give it a very high probability that this
> particular quote from Dr. Sabin is valid.
>
> How about this one from Dr Morris?
>
> Yuri.
>
> Yuri Kuchinsky -=O=- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku
>
> "There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunisation of children
> does more harm than good." -- Dr J Anthony Morris, former Chief Vaccine
> Control Officer, FDA.
>
>
From: Peter Bowditch on
Vaccine-man <ziggittes(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Nov 25, 7:46 pm, "Yuri Kuchinsky" <y...(a)trends.ca> wrote:
>
>> Since polio is most likely just a form of chemical poisoning, it won't be
>> too surprising that the symptoms of polio may result from vaccines.
>>
>> Yuri.
>
>So why was it, then, that the only ones who got polio received
>immunizations from the *improperly* inactivated Cutter vaccine (i.e.,
>still contained infectious polio virus), while those who received the
>*properly* inactivated Cutter vaccine did not get polio? The only
>difference between the lots was that the one that caused polio didn't
>have enough formalin in it. Everything else between the lots was
>identical.

Because in alternative chemistry, less formalin means more chemicals.
Do you know that formalin, DDT and thimerosal molecules all contain
both hydrogen and carbon? So does cyanide (which is a poison unless it
is called Vitamin B17).

Bloody hell - the laboratory name, Cutter, even starts with the
symbols for carbon and uranium. Isn't that enough of a clue?
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: Mark Probert on
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
> "Vaccine-man" <ziggittes(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:a7b92016-a172-457f-9608-22bf6b95dcaa(a)t47g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...
>> On Nov 25, 7:40 pm, yu0...(a)gmail.com wrote:
>>> On Nov 23, 8:13 pm, wri...(a)l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:
>>>> In the fraudulent "quotation."
>>> The quotation is not fraudulent.
>> Yuri, can you provide the entire text of Dr. Sabin's speech so that we
>> can all evaluate its context? I have searched Google and cannot locate
>> it. In fact, the only places that I do see this quotation are on
>> antivaccine web sites. Surely, in the interest of *honest discussion*
>> you can provide us the evidence we need to independently evaluate your
>> assertions.
>
> I don't have the entire text of Dr. Sabin's speech.

Well, well, well, at least an acknowledgment that you are not all-knowing.

>
> Nevertheless, I'm not aware of a single case when a reputable alt site
> posted a fake quote.

Faulty. There are altie nut sites, like you cite, that mis-state Pasteur.

Therefore, I give it a very high probability that this
> particular quote from Dr. Sabin is valid.

Alt logic is not a substitute for real logic.

>
> How about this one from Dr Morris?
>
> Yuri.
>
> Yuri Kuchinsky -=O=- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku
>
> "There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunisation of children
> does more harm than good." -- Dr J Anthony Morris, former Chief Vaccine
> Control Officer, FDA.
>
Again, quoted only by anti-vac sociopaths.