From: Peter Bowditch on
Vaccine-man <ziggittes(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Nov 24, 5:07 am, "JOHN" <j...(a)nospam.com> wrote:
>> "Vaccine-man" <ziggit...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> news:dd267426-5852-4708-9124-e6d5c7c2ebe3(a)d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> > On Nov 23, 2:45 pm, "JOHN" <j...(a)nospam.com> wrote:
>>
>> >>http://www.whale.to/a/virus.html
>>
>> > Scudamore, you have heard of the Cutter Incident?
>>
>> yes, one of your many vaccine disastershttp://www.whale.to/m/smallpox/disasters.html
>
>Gee, John, I don't understand you. You say polio virus doesn't cause
>polio, yet when it was inadvertantly injected into humans they get
>polio. How can that be?

He's applying the same logic as when he writes that when Ray Gallup
says that the only cause of autism is MMR, Gallup is agreeing with
Boyd Haley (PBUH) who says that the only cause is mercury. (Both
opinions can be found in that journal of record, whale.to.)
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: Vaccine-man on
On Nov 24, 9:46 am, "JOHN" <j...(a)nospam.com> wrote:
> "Vaccine-man" <ziggit...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> news:abfeeb04-ab9a-4a96-8456-
>
> > Gee, John, I don't understand you. You say polio virus doesn't cause
> > polio, yet when it was inadvertantly injected into humans they get
> > polio. How can that be?
>
> I never said that, I log themhttp://www.whale.to/vaccines/polio1.html

You've espoused on these forums that viruses don't even exist, let
alone cause disease.

> but you can get polio from a DPT vaccine, so how do you know it was the
> virus?

Because those who received the properly inactivated vaccine from
Cutter Labs did not get polio. The only difference between them was
whether or not the vaccine preparation was properly exposed to
formalin.
From: Peter Bowditch on
Vaccine-man <ziggittes(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Nov 24, 9:46 am, "JOHN" <j...(a)nospam.com> wrote:
>> "Vaccine-man" <ziggit...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> news:abfeeb04-ab9a-4a96-8456-
>>
>> > Gee, John, I don't understand you. You say polio virus doesn't cause
>> > polio, yet when it was inadvertantly injected into humans they get
>> > polio. How can that be?
>>
>> I never said that, I log themhttp://www.whale.to/vaccines/polio1.html
>
>You've espoused on these forums that viruses don't even exist, let
>alone cause disease.
>
>> but you can get polio from a DPT vaccine, so how do you know it was the
>> virus?
>
>Because those who received the properly inactivated vaccine from
>Cutter Labs did not get polio. The only difference between them was
>whether or not the vaccine preparation was properly exposed to
>formalin.

I'm surprised that John hasn't mentioned the high level of DDT in the
Cutter vaccine. I know that DDT causes polio because I read it at
whale.to.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: yu00ku on
On Nov 23, 8:13 pm, wri...(a)l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:
> In article <03ee1d5f-b61d-4455-a86a-11faca05f...(a)e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, <yu0...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Anyone who's really interested in the history of polio, and how the
> >polio epidemics correlate with pesticide production, will do well to
>
> read the following article by Jim West,
>
>
>
> >http://www.geocities.com/harpub/pol_all.htm
>
> >Polio was a new disease (which should already be quite suspicious),
>
> What's suspicious is that polio is not a "new" disease. It was first
> named in 1840 and is clearly much older. Certainly older than the
> pesticide industry.

But the first polio epidemic was in 1887.

> >and it was never really 'eradicated'. The same types of symptoms are
> >still quite prevalent, they are just given different
> >names/diagnoses. Polio vaccines didn't really help anyone, as
> >Dr. Sabin seems to confirm below.
>
> In the fraudulent "quotation."

The quotation is not fraudulent.

> Except that the symptoms are not "still quite prevalent;"

Yes, they are still quite prevalent.

> we aren't sticking people in iron lungs any
> more, nor do you see all the kids with leg braces etc.

These were old treatments. Irrelevant.

Yuri.

Yuri Kuchinsky -=O=- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku

"May as well consult a butcher on the value of vegetarianism as a
doctor on the worth of vaccination." -- George Bernard Shaw
From: yu00ku on
On Nov 24, 10:24 am, Vaccine-man <ziggit...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 24, 5:07 am, "JOHN" <j...(a)nospam.com> wrote:
>
> > "Vaccine-man" <ziggit...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:dd267426-5852-4708-9124-e6d5c7c2ebe3(a)d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>
> > > On Nov 23, 2:45 pm, "JOHN" <j...(a)nospam.com> wrote:
>
> > >>http://www.whale.to/a/virus.html
>
> > > Scudamore, you have heard of the Cutter Incident?
>
> > yes, one of your many vaccine disastershttp://www.whale.to/m/smallpox/disasters.html
>
> Gee, John, I don't understand you. You say polio virus doesn't cause
> polio, yet when it was inadvertantly injected into humans they get
> polio. How can that be?

Since polio is most likely just a form of chemical poisoning, it won't
be too surprising that the symptoms of polio may result from vaccines.

Yuri.

Yuri Kuchinsky -- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku

"I have not seen autism with the Amish," said Dr. Frank Noonan, a
family practitioner in Lancaster County, Pa., who has treated
thousands of Amish for a quarter-century. "You'll find all the other
stuff, but we don't find the autism. We're right in the heart of Amish
country and seeing none, and that's just the way it is."