From: Peter Bowditch on
"Yuri Kuchinsky" <yuku(a)trends.ca> wrote:

>> Every donation of blood is tested for the AIDS virus (HIV).
>
>The test does not find HIV.

Unless it's there.

>
>> It is easy to find with PCR. In fact, docs regularly follow the level or
>> concentration of the virus in blood.
>>
>> Jeff
>
>The AIDS virus is very difficult to find.

Impossible, as there is no such thing.

How many times do you have to be told things?


--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: Peter Bowditch on
wright(a)l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:

>>It's not my opinion. I'm just reporting what others say.
>
>But it's your opinion that because others say it (all copying from
>each other), it's somehow valid.
>
>>Finally you're beginning to do your job! 8 years later...
>
>It's the job of the people propounding the supposed quotation to
>validate it. None of them have.

I feel under no obligation to check the veracity of every "quote" that
the anti-vaccination liars come up with. Time might be infinite, but
my share of it isn't. What I have found, however, is that every time I
have checked I have found them to be lying.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: Jan Drew on

"Mark Probert" REPEATED..REPEATEDLY............................

Groups View all web results � Results 1 - 10 of about 1,880 for Mark
Probert cannot understand

From: Jan Drew on

"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote
> wright(a)l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:
>
>>>It's not my opinion. I'm just reporting what others say.
>>
>>But it's your opinion that because others say it (all copying from
>>each other), it's somehow valid.
>>
>>>Finally you're beginning to do your job! 8 years later...
>>
>
> I feel under no obligation to check the veracity of every "quote"

Right.

>It's the job of the people propounding the supposed quotation to
>validate it. None of them have.

AND.........................still cannot.

[snip repetition]



>
> --
> Peter Bowditch
From: Peter Bowditch on
"Jan Drew" <jdrew1374(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>
>"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote
>> wright(a)l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:
>>
>>>>It's not my opinion. I'm just reporting what others say.
>>>
>>>But it's your opinion that because others say it (all copying from
>>>each other), it's somehow valid.
>>>
>>>>Finally you're beginning to do your job! 8 years later...
>>>
>>
>> I feel under no obligation to check the veracity of every "quote"
>
>Right.
>
>>It's the job of the people propounding the supposed quotation to
>>validate it. None of them have.
>
>AND.........................still cannot.

Thank you, Jan. That is precisely the point I and others have been
making. Anti-vaccination liars claim that this quote is genuine, but
have not been able to prove it. As you so rightly put it they "still
cannot".

Thank you again for your unexpected support.


--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com