From: Mark Probert on
David Wright wrote:
> In article <89b14f55-285a-4e55-b100-ccc5ac4eabea(a)o6g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,
> Vaccine-man <ziggittes(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Nov 30, 12:35 pm, "Yuri Kuchinsky" <y...(a)trends.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> during a 1962 U.S. Congressional hearing, Dr. Bernard Greenberg, head of the
>>> Department of Biostatistics for the University of North Carolina School of
>>> Public Health, testified that cases of polio not only increased after
>>> mandatory vaccinations --up 50% from 1957 to 1958, and up 80% from 1958 to
>>> 1959 -- but that the statistics were deliberately manipulated by the Public
>>> Health Service to give the opposite impression.
>> Can you provide the reference to the complete text of Dr. Greenberg's
>> testimony?
>
> I strongly doubt it. This supposed testimony by Greenberg has been
> brought up before, in 2005 (and earlier), on m.h.a.
>
> At the time, I wrote:
>
>> I just tried to track this one down. No luck. There was a Bernard
>> Greenberg at UNC in biostatistics, that much is true, but whether he
>> said what they say he did, and what *else* he might have said, is not
>> revealed, nor is it revealed whether anyone else might have rebutted
>> his testimony. You can find the claims on hundreds of web pages, but
>> all they do is cite each other. I won't believe this one till someone
>> cranks up original sources. In addition, if Greenberg did testify
>> about this, how come nobody else did? It's a cinch that the anti-vax
>> people would be citing it up the wazoo if someone else had.
>
> Mark Probert wrote this in the same thread:
>
>> Quite right. A Google Scholar search found this:
>
>> Your search - polio author:Bernard author:Greenberg - did not match
>> any articles.
>
>> I did do a search on the number of the bill, HR10541, as it seemed
>> somewhat high. It means that during that session of Congress, 10541
>> bills had been submitted and indexed. If that number had been reached
>> during the 1994-2005 period, I would have had at least those hits.
>
>> The Library of Congress has no record.
>
>> http://search.loc.gov:8765/query.html?col=loc&sc=0&ws=0&la=en&qm=0&st...
>
>> I also checked GPOAccess from 1994 through 2005.
>
>> http://www.gpoaccess.gov/crecord/search.html
>
>> hr10541 does not occur in the database.
>
>> I then did a search at
>
>> http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/multidb.cgi
>
>> and found:
>
>> hr10541 does not occur in the database.
>
> The relevance of HR 10541 is that it's usually claimed that Greenberg
> was testifying about such a bill.
>
> Also, polio cases dropped like a rock starting in 1955; the idea that
> they were surging in 1957 and 1958 is absurd.

Interestingly, the current Skeptical Inquirer has an article debunking
the claim that Einstein supported astrology.
From: Mark Probert on
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:lWZ3j.168$RB.157(a)trnddc03...
>> Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
>>> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:V213j.50385$Pt.2015(a)trnddc02...
>>>> Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
>>>>> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>> news:FDK2j.9970$ch.676(a)trnddc03...
>>>>>> yu00ku(a)gmail.com wrote:
>>>>>> <...>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Since polio is most likely just a form of chemical poisoning, it
>>>>>>> won't
>>>>>>> be too surprising that the symptoms of polio may result from
>>>>>>> vaccines.
>>>>>> Funny thing is that in rare outbreaks of polio from the vaccine strain
>>>>>> of the virus,
>>>>> Not rare at all...
>>>> Evidence please.
>>> during a 1962 U.S. Congressional hearing, Dr. Bernard Greenberg, head of
>>> the Department of Biostatistics for the University of North Carolina
>>> School of Public Health, testified that cases of polio not only increased
>>> after mandatory vaccinations --up 50% from 1957 to 1958, and up 80% from
>>> 1958 to 1959 -- but that the statistics were deliberately manipulated by
>>> the Public Health Service to give the opposite impression.
>> 1962? That was before I was born. When was the last case of polio in the
>> US?
>
> You asked for evidence, you got some.

You can call that evidence if you care to. Intelligent people will not.

>>>>>> the people who get polio have one thing in common in their
>>>>>> stool that most people lack: the virus. So please explain why people
>>>>>> with polio have a virus that can be isolated from their stool while
>>>>>> those of us without polio don't have it in our stool.
>>>>> There are all sorts of problems with isolating the polio virus...
>>>>>
>>>>> Yuri.
>>>> What problems are present with finding the virus in the stool of people
>>>> who don't have polio compared to those who do?
>>> There's a general problem with finding the virus.
>> Really? Evidence please.
>>
>> How about he evidence that people are coming down with polio. People do
>> get paralyzed, but please give the evidence that the polio virus is
>> responsible in the US.
>>
>> And, please explain why CDC researchers were able to so easily figure out
>> that recent outbreaks caused by the virus were caused by the virus so
>> easily, if there is a general problem with finding the virus.
>>
>> Today, it is easier than ever, with PCR and genetics.
>>
>> Jeff
>
> Will you say that the AIDS virus is also easy to find?

There is no such thing as the AIDS virus. It is called HIV. You were
told this before, but did not learn it. '

Now, write it on the newsgroup blackboard 100 times:



>
> Yuri.
>
> Yuri Kuchinsky -- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku
>
> "The great tragedy of science -- a beautiful hypothesis slain
> by an ugly fact." -- Thomas Huxley
>
>
>
From: Mark Probert on
Kevysmom wrote:
> Have you rat bags ever seen a child that was vaccine injured? Why not
> visit the
> childrens hospital where they keep the cronically ill children (Acute
> Pediatrics)

Have you ever seen a child who was injured by a vaccine preventable
disease? My friend has one.

>
> Im sure you will change your mind after you see a 1 year child
> strapped to a bed connected to IV's and machines having severe
> seizures that no meds will control, The only way to prevent even more
> brain damage is to place the child in an induced coma. Yeah, this is
> what a vaccine injured child deals with until the Lord takes him home.
>
> Try it, its amazing how holding a sick child in your arms can awaken
> the senses of compassion.

I do it all the time, and I say to myself, Thank G-d for Vaccines!

>
> Donna
>
> On Nov 30, 5:44 pm, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>> "Yuri Kuchinsky" <y...(a)trends.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> "Vaccine-man" <ziggit...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> news:1ff839d2-9abd-407b-9998-02eaaa7304a2(a)e10g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
>>>> On Nov 27, 2:14 pm, "Yuri Kuchinsky" <y...(a)trends.ca> wrote:
>>>>> Does this egregious case of medical malpractice constitute your best
>>>>> evidence for the validity of the official polio story?
>>>>> Yuri.
>>>> No, but it does disprove your assertion that polio is caused by
>>>> "chemical toxicity." There is no other explanation for these polio
>>>> cases other than polio virus causes polio.
>>> I'm sure there are other explanations.
>> What are they.
>>
>>
>>
>>> Yuri.
>>> Yuri Kuchinsky -=O=-http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku
>>> "There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunisation of children
>>> does more harm than good." -- Dr J Anthony Morris, former Chief Vaccine
>>> Control Officer, FDA.
>> I see that you are still using that lie as a "quote".
>>
>> --
>> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
>> The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
>> Australian Council Against Health Fraudhttp://www.acahf.org.au
>> Australian Skepticshttp://www.skeptics.com.au
>> To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -
>
From: Yuri Kuchinsky on

"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:_k04j.608$AX6.521(a)trnddc07...
> Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
>> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:lWZ3j.168$RB.157(a)trnddc03...
>>> Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
>>>> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:V213j.50385$Pt.2015(a)trnddc02...
>>>>> Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
>>>>>> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>>> news:FDK2j.9970$ch.676(a)trnddc03...
>>>>>>> yu00ku(a)gmail.com wrote:
>>>>>>> <...>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Since polio is most likely just a form of chemical poisoning, it
>>>>>>>> won't
>>>>>>>> be too surprising that the symptoms of polio may result from
>>>>>>>> vaccines.
>>>>>>> Funny thing is that in rare outbreaks of polio from the vaccine
>>>>>>> strain
>>>>>>> of the virus,
>>>>>> Not rare at all...
>>>>> Evidence please.
>>>> during a 1962 U.S. Congressional hearing, Dr. Bernard Greenberg, head
>>>> of the Department of Biostatistics for the University of North Carolina
>>>> School of Public Health, testified that cases of polio not only
>>>> increased after mandatory vaccinations --up 50% from 1957 to 1958, and
>>>> up 80% from 1958 to 1959 -- but that the statistics were deliberately
>>>> manipulated by the Public Health Service to give the opposite
>>>> impression.
>>> 1962? That was before I was born. When was the last case of polio in the
>>> US?
>>
>> You asked for evidence, you got some.
>
> Actually, you offered no evidence that the vaccine caused this increase.
> If the best you can do is offer testimony before Congress, you have really
> supported me. I wonder how Greenberg would explain the persent rate of
> polio incidence (zero) today.

Perhaps it was the tooth fairy that caused the increase.

>>>>>>> the people who get polio have one thing in common in their
>>>>>>> stool that most people lack: the virus. So please explain why people
>>>>>>> with polio have a virus that can be isolated from their stool while
>>>>>>> those of us without polio don't have it in our stool.
>>>>>> There are all sorts of problems with isolating the polio virus...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Yuri.
>>>>> What problems are present with finding the virus in the stool of
>>>>> people who don't have polio compared to those who do?
>>>> There's a general problem with finding the virus.
>>> Really? Evidence please.
>>>
>>> How about he evidence that people are coming down with polio. People do
>>> get paralyzed, but please give the evidence that the polio virus is
>>> responsible in the US.
>>>
>>> And, please explain why CDC researchers were able to so easily figure
>>> out that recent outbreaks caused by the virus were caused by the virus
>>> so easily, if there is a general problem with finding the virus.
>>>
>>> Today, it is easier than ever, with PCR and genetics.
>>>
>>> Jeff
>>
>> Will you say that the AIDS virus is also easy to find?
>
> Every donation of blood is tested for the AIDS virus (HIV).

The test does not find HIV.

> It is easy to find with PCR. In fact, docs regularly follow the level or
> concentration of the virus in blood.
>
> Jeff

The AIDS virus is very difficult to find.

Yuri.

Yuri Kuchinsky -- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku

"The great tragedy of science -- a beautiful hypothesis slain
by an ugly fact." -- Thomas Huxley


From: Yuri Kuchinsky on

"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
news:r841l3dgmne9jledc5cbrvfsll7hb9taem(a)4ax.com...
> "Yuri Kuchinsky" <yuku(a)trends.ca> wrote:
>
>>
>>"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>news:V213j.50385$Pt.2015(a)trnddc02...
>>> Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
>>>> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:FDK2j.9970$ch.676(a)trnddc03...
>>>>> yu00ku(a)gmail.com wrote:
>>>>> <...>
>>>>>
>>>>>> Since polio is most likely just a form of chemical poisoning, it
>>>>>> won't
>>>>>> be too surprising that the symptoms of polio may result from
>>>>>> vaccines.
>>>>> Funny thing is that in rare outbreaks of polio from the vaccine strain
>>>>> of the virus,
>>>>
>>>> Not rare at all...
>>>
>>> Evidence please.
>>
>>during a 1962 U.S. Congressional hearing, Dr. Bernard Greenberg, head of
>>the
>>Department of Biostatistics for the University of North Carolina School of
>>Public Health, testified that cases of polio not only increased after
>>mandatory vaccinations --up 50% from 1957 to 1958, and up 80% from 1958 to
>>1959 -- but that the statistics were deliberately manipulated by the
>>Public
>>Health Service to give the opposite impression.
>
> What was asked for was evidence that the vaccine caused polio. You did
> not provide that, because sentient beings know why the incidence of
> polio went up for a while after the vaccination campaign started.

So please explain why did the incidence of polio go up after the vaccination
campaign started?

>>>>> the people who get polio have one thing in common in their
>>>>> stool that most people lack: the virus. So please explain why people
>>>>> with polio have a virus that can be isolated from their stool while
>>>>> those of us without polio don't have it in our stool.
>>>>
>>>> There are all sorts of problems with isolating the polio virus...
>>>>
>>>> Yuri.
>>>
>>> What problems are present with finding the virus in the stool of people
>>> who don't have polio compared to those who do?
>>
>>There's a general problem with finding the virus.
>
> What is this problem?

The virus is sort of elusive...

Yuri.

Yuri Kuchinsky -- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku

"The great tragedy of science -- a beautiful hypothesis slain
by an ugly fact." -- Thomas Huxley