From: Rudy Canoza on
yu00ku(a)gmail.com wrote:
> On Nov 30, 2:58 pm, Jeff <kidsdoc2...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
>>> "Vaccine-man" <ziggit...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> news:53321117-4f36-4eac-b278-b3c360c9d96c(a)g30g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
>>>> On Nov 27, 2:11 pm, "Yuri Kuchinsky" <y...(a)trends.ca> wrote:
>>>>> There's no evidence that this quote from Sabin is incorrect. I'm sorry it
>>>>> doesn't fit into your world view, but it's not my fault...
>>>>> Yuri.
>>>> There is plenty of evidence that he didn't say it
>>> Where is the evidence that he didn't say it?
>> How do you prove a negative?
>>
>> Do you think that on his dying day, he wrote out everything he didn't say?
>>
>> You made a claim that he said something. Please provide real evidence
>> that he did, not the laughing stock web page (whale.to).
>>
>>>> (or if he did, it is
>>>> taken out of context. This is a person who *until his dying day*
>>>> promoted vaccination against vaccine-preventable diseases. How could
>>>> he have possible made the comment you have asserted?
>>>> Once again, can you provide the full text of this supposed
>>>> presentation that Dr. Sabin gave? Otherwise, you should admit that you
>>>> don't have any first hand evidence that this statement was ever made.
>>> So far, we only get your _opinion_ that he didn't say it. That's not good
>>> enough.
>> It is inconsistent with the rest of the work he did. And you have
>> offered no verifiable evidence that he said it.
>>
>> Jeff
>
> This game is really getting old...
>
> This Sabin quote was first used on Usenet on Feb 7 1998 by Natural
> Mom.
>
> David Wright reply on Oct 18 1999
> "*Where and when* did he say this? I would be he either said no such
> thing, or he's being quoted out of context."
>
> Also, "Jeff" said something similar about 9 years ago.
>
> The same cast of characters, the same lame excuses...
>
> Why don't you just close your eyes and ears and keep saying, "He
> didn't say it, he didn't say it, he didn't say it, he didn't say
> it..."
>
> This'll be VERY persuasive...
>
> LOL!
>
> Yuri.
>
> Polio epidemics in the US correlate extremely well with the production
> of pesticides. The truth about polio,
> http://www.geocities.com/harpub/pol_all.htm

Gee - that looks to me like they correlate really well
with air travel in propeller powered airplanes. Yep:
right about the time the major airlines switched to jet
aircraft, polio cases fell.

Who'd have imagined?
From: Jeff on
yu00ku(a)gmail.com wrote:
> On Nov 30, 2:58 pm, Jeff <kidsdoc2...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
>>> "Vaccine-man" <ziggit...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> news:53321117-4f36-4eac-b278-b3c360c9d96c(a)g30g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
>>>> On Nov 27, 2:11 pm, "Yuri Kuchinsky" <y...(a)trends.ca> wrote:
>>>>> There's no evidence that this quote from Sabin is incorrect. I'm sorry it
>>>>> doesn't fit into your world view, but it's not my fault...
>>>>> Yuri.
>>>> There is plenty of evidence that he didn't say it
>>> Where is the evidence that he didn't say it?
>> How do you prove a negative?
>>
>> Do you think that on his dying day, he wrote out everything he didn't say?
>>
>> You made a claim that he said something. Please provide real evidence
>> that he did, not the laughing stock web page (whale.to).
>>
>>>> (or if he did, it is
>>>> taken out of context. This is a person who *until his dying day*
>>>> promoted vaccination against vaccine-preventable diseases. How could
>>>> he have possible made the comment you have asserted?
>>>> Once again, can you provide the full text of this supposed
>>>> presentation that Dr. Sabin gave? Otherwise, you should admit that you
>>>> don't have any first hand evidence that this statement was ever made.
>>> So far, we only get your _opinion_ that he didn't say it. That's not good
>>> enough.
>> It is inconsistent with the rest of the work he did. And you have
>> offered no verifiable evidence that he said it.
>>
>> Jeff
>
> This game is really getting old...
>
> This Sabin quote was first used on Usenet on Feb 7 1998 by Natural
> Mom.
>
> David Wright reply on Oct 18 1999
> "*Where and when* did he say this? I would be he either said no such
> thing, or he's being quoted out of context."
>
> Also, "Jeff" said something similar about 9 years ago.
>
> The same cast of characters, the same lame excuses...
>
> Why don't you just close your eyes and ears and keep saying, "He
> didn't say it, he didn't say it, he didn't say it, he didn't say
> it..."
>
> This'll be VERY persuasive...
>
> LOL!
>
> Yuri.

If that were a true quote, then one would expect that in 8 years, it
would have been properly referenced.

Jeff

> Polio epidemics in the US correlate extremely well with the production
> of pesticides. The truth about polio,
> http://www.geocities.com/harpub/pol_all.htm
>
From: Kevysmom on

Have you rat bags ever seen a child that was vaccine injured? Why not
visit the
childrens hospital where they keep the cronically ill children (Acute
Pediatrics)

Im sure you will change your mind after you see a 1 year child
strapped to a bed connected to IV's and machines having severe
seizures that no meds will control, The only way to prevent even more
brain damage is to place the child in an induced coma. Yeah, this is
what a vaccine injured child deals with until the Lord takes him home.

Try it, its amazing how holding a sick child in your arms can awaken
the senses of compassion.

Donna

On Nov 30, 5:44 pm, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
> "Yuri Kuchinsky" <y...(a)trends.ca> wrote:
>
> >"Vaccine-man" <ziggit...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >news:1ff839d2-9abd-407b-9998-02eaaa7304a2(a)e10g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> >> On Nov 27, 2:14 pm, "Yuri Kuchinsky" <y...(a)trends.ca> wrote:
>
> >>> Does this egregious case of medical malpractice constitute your best
> >>> evidence for the validity of the official polio story?
>
> >>> Yuri.
>
> >> No, but it does disprove your assertion that polio is caused by
> >> "chemical toxicity." There is no other explanation for these polio
> >> cases other than polio virus causes polio.
>
> >I'm sure there are other explanations.
>
> What are they.
>
>
>
> >Yuri.
>
> >Yuri Kuchinsky -=O=-http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku
>
> >"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunisation of children
> >does more harm than good." -- Dr J Anthony Morris, former Chief Vaccine
> >Control Officer, FDA.
>
> I see that you are still using that lie as a "quote".
>
> --
> Peter Bowditch aa #2243
> The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
> Australian Council Against Health Fraudhttp://www.acahf.org.au
> Australian Skepticshttp://www.skeptics.com.au
> To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

From: Peter Bowditch on
"Yuri Kuchinsky" <yuku(a)trends.ca> wrote:

>Will you say that the AIDS virus is also easy to find?

It would be impossible, because there is no "AIDS virus". There is,
however something called "HIV".

Keep displaying your ignorance, Yuri. It's quite funny, in a pathetic
way.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: Peter Bowditch on
Kevysmom <bluebunny8(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>
>Have you rat bags ever seen a child that was vaccine injured? Why not
>visit the
>childrens hospital where they keep the cronically ill children (Acute
>Pediatrics)

I haven't been inside a paediatric ward in a hospital since just
before 7PM yesterday and there were no "vaccine-damaged" children
there. At this very moment my wife is talking to someone inside the
place, and the situation hasn't changed.

>
>Im sure you will change your mind after you see a 1 year child
>strapped to a bed connected to IV's and machines having severe
>seizures that no meds will control, The only way to prevent even more
>brain damage is to place the child in an induced coma. Yeah, this is
>what a vaccine injured child deals with until the Lord takes him home.

Maybe the Lord pre-ordained this to happen, being omnipotent, and
certainly would have known that it was going to happen, being
omniscient. Which vaccine "caused" this?

>
>Try it, its amazing how holding a sick child in your arms can awaken
>the senses of compassion.

Yes, it does. Holding a child who might have meningitis makes you
think of all those other children who could contract it from measles
if the anti-vaccination liars got their way.


--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com