From: Carole on
Some good Hulda Clark links at
http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/HuldaClark/index.htm

Including a link to one of her earlier books, 'The Cure for all Diseases'
which is online in pdf format.

I'm going to have a read and find out just what she is all about.

Carole
www.cellsalts.net






From: Martin on
On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 22:20:48 +1100, "Carole" <hubbca(a)iimetro.com.au>
wrote:

>Some good Hulda Clark links at
>http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/HuldaClark/index.htm
>
>Including a link to one of her earlier books, 'The Cure for all Diseases'
>which is online in pdf format.
>
>I'm going to have a read and find out just what she is all about.
>
>Carole
>www.cellsalts.net

Carole, why would you waste even one minute reading any of her stuff,
other than out of morbid curiosity, since she can not produce even one
person her 'Cure' has cured? Don't you have a life?
And how about this: first she published this book which supposedly
contains the cure for *all* diseases, then she published a book with
the cure for cancer. That should have been in the first book, since
it's the cure for *all* disease. Something doesn't add up here Carole.
From: jurimed2 on
On Jan 1, 6:58 am, Martin <idontwantno(a)spam> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 22:20:48 +1100, "Carole" <hub...(a)iimetro.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> >Some good Hulda Clark links at
> >http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/HuldaClark/index.htm
>
> >Including a link to one of her earlier books, 'The Cure for all Diseases'
> >which is online in pdf format.
>
> >I'm going to have a read and find out just what she is all about.
>
> >Carole
> >www.cellsalts.net
>
> Carole, why would you waste even one minute reading any of her stuff,
> other than out of morbid curiosity, since she can not produce even one
> person her 'Cure' has cured? Don't you have a life?
> And how about this: first she published this book which supposedly
> contains the cure for *all* diseases, then she published a book with
> the cure for cancer. That should have been in the first book, since
> it's the cure for *all* disease. Something doesn't add up here Carole.

Martin (poor peter)

Clark made a "video" called "The Cure." Since you are in to videos,
maybe that would help you "get it."

Amused in California...

Tim Bolen

From: Martin on
On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 08:44:06 -0800 (PST), jurimed2(a)yahoo.com wrote:

>On Jan 1, 6:58�am, Martin <idontwantno(a)spam> wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 22:20:48 +1100, "Carole" <hub...(a)iimetro.com.au>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Some good Hulda Clark links at
>> >http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/HuldaClark/index.htm
>>
>> >Including a link to one of her earlier books, 'The Cure for all Diseases'
>> >which is online in pdf format.
>>
>> >I'm going to have a read and find out just what she is all about.
>>
>> >Carole
>> >www.cellsalts.net
>>
>> Carole, why would you waste even one minute reading any of her stuff,
>> other than out of morbid curiosity, since she can not produce even one
>> person her 'Cure' has cured? Don't you have a life?
>> And how about this: first she published this book which supposedly
>> contains the cure for *all* diseases, then she published a book with
>> the cure for cancer. That should have been in the first book, since
>> it's the cure for *all* disease. Something doesn't add up here Carole.
>
>Martin (poor peter)
>
>Clark made a "video" called "The Cure." Since you are in to videos,
>maybe that would help you "get it."
>
>Amused in California...
>
>Tim Bolen

Timmie, you're a very, very sick person. Please get help.
From: Peter Moran on
"Carole" <hubbca(a)iimetro.com.au> wrote in message
news:477a2210$0$29959$5a62ac22(a)per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...
> Some good Hulda Clark links at
> http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/HuldaClark/index.htm
>
> Including a link to one of her earlier books, 'The Cure for all Diseases'
> which is online in pdf format.
>
> I'm going to have a read and find out just what she is all about.
>
> Carole
> www.cellsalts.net

Don't forget to apply the "How does she know this is so?" test. All her
scientific claims hang upon the Syncrometer, which has not been shown to
work as claimed and from any scientific perspective cannot.

Also keep one eye on the main game. Most of this stuff is designed to keep
your gaze elsewhere. Why are persons such as those writing the original
post in this thread not talking about all the cured cancer patients? That
would be the real news, you would think. Where are they all hidden?

PM

>
>
>
>
>
>