No more pinpricks to test glucose levels?
- - - The following, an interesting combination of factors: o Glucose testing via pinpricks, something many persons with High Glucose Conditions practice, -but- many don't for reasons of cost -or- social pressures -or- pain -or- blood-aversion -or- avoidance of being reminded that one... 10 Aug 2010 11:23
Insulinitis -- How many have it?
- - - Obtaining accurate reliable statistics on the number of people with Insulinitis, aka type 1 diabetes, is a challenging task. By reviewing the information avail- able on the web, I've settled on the following as a compromise candidate for an approximation of an estimate for the total number with Insulini... 2 Aug 2010 11:28
Xpert goes to DVD
Just seen a notice advertising the X-Pert patient course for T2s as a "self directed " learning pack. Usually the X-Pert course follows the Dafne model of five sessions over 5 weeks. No0w you can get the Course handbook and five Dvds to work through on your own at home. Ok X-Pert is not the best thing since slice... 2 Aug 2010 09:15
Get sony/dell laptaps 100% free
Free sony/dell laptops .no need money No need registration fee .no need transport charges ..details available on my website. Due to high security problem,I have hidden the free laptap trick and registration form link in an BIG SIZE IMAGE at the TOP Side of my BLOG. .click on image and Get it free laptap within ... 1 Aug 2010 14:51
Islet Sheets -- Dramatic Near-Cure for Insulinitis -- Human Tests to begin in 2012 or 2013
- - - Islet Sheet 101: The basics by Scott King - July 18, 2010 http://www.solvingdiabetes.org/2010/07/18/islet-sheet-101-the-basics/ - - - Excerpts [with inserts, not part of original article, included in brackets]: Question: I was wondering if you can explain your project in layman's terms. I don... 31 Jul 2010 12:55
Glysens -- Wireless Implantable Glucose Sensor in development
- - - July 28, 2010 Bioengineers developed an implantable glucose sensor and wireless telemetry system that con- tinuously monitors tissue glucose and transmits the information to an external receiver. The paper, to be published in the July 28, 2010 issue of the journal Science Translational Medicine, des... 28 Jul 2010 23:58
Explanations on consciousness
what did you do in order to describe consciousness security and the particular case of agent management of biometrical data? you should also try http://sourceforge.net/projects/alsasimple/ ;-) ... 28 Jul 2010 15:11
-4- weeks of beta cells?
- - - July 28, 2010 http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2010-07/uops-omm072610.php - - - Excerpts: With a single stimulatory molecule, human insulin- producing beta cell replication can be sustained for at least four weeks in a mouse model of diabetes [High Glucose Conditions], according to researche... 28 Jul 2010 06:23
consciousness and the concept of agent
hi folks look at this sample public menuitem connectitem; public int numarticles; public button listbutton; public menuitem connectitem; public menuitem connectitem; public textfield statusfield; ... 27 Jul 2010 07:20
Is it worth continuing to monitor this newsgroup?
Wondering if I should unsubscribe as all I see is junk from probullshit-terminology and spam? ... 31 Jul 2010 08:34
A Little Bit Longer
- - - What is Insulinitis? (March 26, 2010; updated April 3, 2010) http://prohuman.net/insulinitis.htm Insulinitis (also known as "type 1 diabetes" and "juvenile diabetes") Insulinitis Overview / Description Insulin is a critical pancreatic hormone produced in the islets of Langerhans, but lacking i... 19 Jul 2010 23:28