From: mainframetech on
> Nearly all childhood vaccines are available without Thimerosal.

Mark,
Quite an admission. The suggestion is that nearly all childhood
vaccines come WITH Thimerosal and you somehow have to ask for the
right type to avoid the mercury. I doubt most parents are given the
opportunity to choose.

>
> Simple. The FDA was concerned that the lying anti-vaccination
> scaremongers would cause a downturn in the uptake of vaccines, and thus
> cause widespread breakouts.

This is very strong language for a caring person to use. I assume
you are a caring person because of the vigor that you display in
protecting everyone (whether they want you to or not) with cures and
treatments from the drug companies that are set out by the FDA. I
doubt you will find many "anti-vaccination" people out there, though
you might find many anti-Thimerosal folks. In any event, I have some
doubts about your motives because it seems to me that you would
advocategetting the Thimerosal out of the vaccines and save all the
trouble, and they would still be able to vaccinate all the little
kiddies and make a nice pile of money.

Chris


From: David Wright on
In article <1170257578.684858.22090(a)a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
mainframetech <choughton(a)insidefsi.net> wrote:
>
>JohnDoe said:
>>Thimerosal is no longer used in vaccines and autims numbers are still
>>not going down.
>
> This is not true. At the following link you can view a recent
>(11/16/06) table of drugs that still use Thimerosal as per the FDA:
>
>http://www.fda.gov/cber/vaccine/thimerosal.htm#t3
>
> Under the title: "Thimerosal Content in Currently Manufactured
>U.S. Licensed Vaccines"
>
> Not that I'm a supporter of the FDA, but they would never have
>posted the info unless they felt it was required.

Says who?

In any event, you don't know a lot about vaccines, do you? There are
none on that list that are typical childhood vaccines *and* contain
significant thimerosal. The only exception is flu vaccine, and that's
available in thimerosal-free versions for those who worry about such
things.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
"If George Bush were my dad, I'd be drunk in public so often that
James Baker would have me killed." -- Bill Maher on the Bush twins
From: David Wright on
In article <1170259843.553270.116040(a)v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,
mainframetech <choughton(a)insidefsi.net> wrote:
>
>
>John Doe,
> Yes, very definitely stuff there intended for children. DTaP, TT,
>Td and Hepatitus B which the CDC says "Scientific data show that
>hepatitis B vaccines are very safe for infants, children, and adults."

Children are almost never given TT or Td. The amount of thimerosal in
even the heaviest pediatric HepB dose is less than you'd get from a
tuna sandwich.

> If your question was intended to determine who is at risk,
>children are the guinea pigs for many of these vaccines. Remember,
>many children are so young when they get the vaccinations, they don't
>know to complain of any symptoms, and it's very difficult to nail down
>the cause of problems years later. A special on CNN a few weeks ago
>mentioned that they took the Thimerosal out of many individual doses
>of vaccines after there was an international flap, but had left it in
>some( which turned out to be the children's large batches of
>vaccine).

The multidose vials. Not in use in the US in any significant way.
The thimerosal is gone from the US pediatric vaccines. Yet autism
rates do not plummet. That should tell you something.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
"If George Bush were my dad, I'd be drunk in public so often that
James Baker would have me killed." -- Bill Maher on the Bush twins
From: JohnDoe on
mainframetech wrote:
>
> John Doe,
> Yes, very definitely stuff there intended for children. DTaP, TT,
> Td and Hepatitus B which the CDC says "Scientific data show that
> hepatitis B vaccines are very safe for infants, children, and adults."

What David Wright said: "Children are almost never given TT or Td. The
amount of thimerosal in even the heaviest pediatric HepB dose is less
than you'd get from a tuna sandwich."

> If your question was intended to determine who is at risk,
> children are the guinea pigs for many of these vaccines. Remember,
> many children are so young when they get the vaccinations, they don't
> know to complain of any symptoms, and it's very difficult to nail down
> the cause of problems years later.

But you are sure it's the Thimerosal anyway, aren't you?

> A special on CNN a few weeks ago
> mentioned that they took the Thimerosal out of many individual doses
> of vaccines after there was an international flap, but had left it in
> some( which turned out to be the children's large batches of
> vaccine).

The "international flap" was that anti-vac liars got people worried
about something totally safe, so it's been removed just to ease people's
minds. Of course, the anti-vac liars don't care about the Thimerosal,
they want vaccines gone completely, so now they're ranting about the
aluminum in the vaccines. Like one of them said: "We'll take down the
vaccines one ingredient at a time". You see, they're liars, and you are
either a liar too or you've been taken in by their lies. Time to stop
lying or to get educated. Your choice.

> Now, if there's some doubt about a chemical in a vaccine, why
> remove it from the adult doses, and not the children? "Who benefits?"

Dr. Andrew Wakefield perhaps? Who knows, maybe he has another patent up
his sleeve.

> is the question to ask, and then maybe "who supported the decision and
> the deciders".
>
> Chris
From: JOHN on

"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
news:eigvr21puu1c7m5gof8t4m0jfao0nn5r0k(a)4ax.com...

>>
>
> No, John - Gallup said that MMR was the only possible cause. If MMR is
> the only possible cause, then there is no other possible cause. that's
> what the word "only" means.
> --


does he speak for me, didn't know that, and I don't believe you anyway, show
us his words


First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Prev: ~ * The Animal Rescue
Next: Sodium Benzoate