From: HCN on

"JOHN" <john(a)btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:Y42dnSBSipVurSLYnZ2dnUVZ8taknZ2d(a)bt.com...
> Thimerosal Definite Cause Of Autism
> By Evelyn Pringle
.....

Pringle is a paid mouthpiece for personal injury lawyers... the folks who
have most to gain financially from this scaremongering.

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070129006452&newsLang=en

"STANFORD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sifting through the pages of newspapers,
most people reading stories about autism would think scientists are
primarily grappling with understanding how environmental factors, such as
childhood vaccines, might contribute to the condition.

"But the truth is quite different. The efforts of the scientific community
to explore autism lie predominantly in brain and behavior research.

"This disconnect between the scientific community and the popular media is
starkly laid out in a study published in the February issue of Nature
Reviews Neuroscience by researchers at the Stanford University School of
Medicine.

"The researchers found that while 41 percent of research funding and
published scientific papers on autism dealt with brain and behavior
research, only 11 percent of newspaper stories in the United States, United
Kingdom and Canada dealt with those issues. Instead, 48 percent of the media
coverage dealt with environmental causes of autism, particularly the
childhood MMR vaccine for measles, mumps and rubella that was once linked
with autism in a widely refuted study. Only 13 percent of published research
was about environmental triggers of autism. " ....


From: Peter Bowditch on
"HCN" <hcn(a)nospam.com> wrote:

>
>"JOHN" <john(a)btinternet.com> wrote in message
>news:Y42dnSBSipVurSLYnZ2dnUVZ8taknZ2d(a)bt.com...
>> Thimerosal Definite Cause Of Autism
>> By Evelyn Pringle
>....
>
>Pringle is a paid mouthpiece for personal injury lawyers... the folks who
>have most to gain financially from this scaremongering.
>
>http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070129006452&newsLang=en
>
>"STANFORD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sifting through the pages of newspapers,
>most people reading stories about autism would think scientists are
>primarily grappling with understanding how environmental factors, such as
>childhood vaccines, might contribute to the condition.
>
>"But the truth is quite different. The efforts of the scientific community
>to explore autism lie predominantly in brain and behavior research.
>
>"This disconnect between the scientific community and the popular media is
>starkly laid out in a study published in the February issue of Nature
>Reviews Neuroscience by researchers at the Stanford University School of
>Medicine.
>
>"The researchers found that while 41 percent of research funding and
>published scientific papers on autism dealt with brain and behavior
>research, only 11 percent of newspaper stories in the United States, United
>Kingdom and Canada dealt with those issues. Instead, 48 percent of the media
>coverage dealt with environmental causes of autism, particularly the
>childhood MMR vaccine for measles, mumps and rubella that was once linked
>with autism in a widely refuted study. Only 13 percent of published research
>was about environmental triggers of autism. " ....
>

But even Pringle denies the MMR-autism link. That fact is obvious from
the statement "Thimerosal Definite Cause Of Autism".

Ray Gallup from the Autism Autoimmunity project (the man who "knows"
precisely how I receive my fees from Big Pharma) has made a similar
claim, where he has said that his child's autism could not possibly be
caused by anything other than MMR. I wrote to him thanking him for his
acknowledgement of the harmlessness of thimerosal but he didn't reply.
I hope that the lack of reply was because he was busy rather than that
he is a hypocrite.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: JOHN on

"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
news:duavr2d5e4k1gsrfaa1ftmn5amt7ugqcav(a)4ax.com...

>
> Ray Gallup from the Autism Autoimmunity project (the man who "knows"
> precisely how I receive my fees from Big Pharma) has made a similar
> claim, where he has said that his child's autism could not possibly be
> caused by anything other than MMR. I wrote to him thanking him for his
> acknowledgement of the harmlessness of thimerosal but he didn't reply.
> I hope that the lack of reply was because he was busy rather than that
> he is a hypocrite.

MMR and mercury vaccines both cause autism. I know you vaccine trolls like
to play around with this as it is the only straw you can get hold off, straw
man, bit of


From: HCN on

"JOHN" <john(a)btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:ZdidnfbK0Y_cJiLYRVnyvAA(a)bt.com...
>
> "Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
> news:duavr2d5e4k1gsrfaa1ftmn5amt7ugqcav(a)4ax.com...
>
>>
>> Ray Gallup from the Autism Autoimmunity project (the man who "knows"
>> precisely how I receive my fees from Big Pharma) has made a similar
>> claim, where he has said that his child's autism could not possibly be
>> caused by anything other than MMR. I wrote to him thanking him for his
>> acknowledgement of the harmlessness of thimerosal but he didn't reply.
>> I hope that the lack of reply was because he was busy rather than that
>> he is a hypocrite.
>
> MMR and mercury vaccines both cause autism. I know you vaccine trolls
> like to play around with this as it is the only straw you can get hold
> off, straw man, bit of
>

Evidence?

Evidence from sources not paid for by lawyers, please.


From: Peter Bowditch on
"JOHN" <john(a)btinternet.com> wrote:

>
>"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
>news:duavr2d5e4k1gsrfaa1ftmn5amt7ugqcav(a)4ax.com...
>
>>
>> Ray Gallup from the Autism Autoimmunity project (the man who "knows"
>> precisely how I receive my fees from Big Pharma) has made a similar
>> claim, where he has said that his child's autism could not possibly be
>> caused by anything other than MMR. I wrote to him thanking him for his
>> acknowledgement of the harmlessness of thimerosal but he didn't reply.
>> I hope that the lack of reply was because he was busy rather than that
>> he is a hypocrite.
>
>MMR and mercury vaccines both cause autism. I know you vaccine trolls like
>to play around with this as it is the only straw you can get hold off, straw
>man, bit of
>

No, John - Gallup said that MMR was the only possible cause. If MMR is
the only possible cause, then there is no other possible cause. that's
what the word "only" means.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Prev: ~ * The Animal Rescue
Next: Sodium Benzoate