From: Painius on
Note: thilly toppothting thabotaged!

"Ed" <eduardofigueroa(a)phonybolonga.com> wrote in message
news:jrg883l0hbot32mgd935lkpqueu919414c(a)4ax.com...
> On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:49:38 GMT, "Painius" <starswirlernosp(a)maol.com>
> wrote:
>>"Twittering One" <mournenwould(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>>news:1182988584.717555.140590(a)u2g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...
>>>
>>> "I call you bad, my little child,
>>> Upon the title page,
>>> Because a manner rude and wild
>>> Is common at your age.
>>>
>>> The Moral of this priceless work
>>> (If rightly understood)
>>> Will make you -- from a little Turk --
>>> Unnaturally good.
>>>
>>> Do not as evil children do,
>>> Who on the slightest grounds
>>> Will imitate the Kangaroo,
>>> With wild unmeaning bounds:
>>>
>>> Do not as children badly bred,
>>> Who eat like little Hogs,
>>> And when they have to go to bed
>>> Will whine like Puppy Dogs:
>>>
>>> Who take their manners from the Ape,
>>> Their habits from the Bear,
>>> Indulge the loud unseemly jape,
>>> And never brush their hair.
>>>
>>> But so control your actions that
>>> Your friends may all repeat.
>>> 'This child is dainty as the Cat,
>>> And as the Owl discreet.'"
>>> ~ Hillaire Belloc,
>>> "The Bad Child's Book of Beasts"
>>>
>>> CLICK ~ !
>>>
>>> ~ * The Animal Rescue
>>> Site ~ Click the purple button
>>> To feed an animal in need, every click gives a bowl ...
>>>
>>> http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
>>>
>>> ~ * ~
>>
>>mmm...
>>
>>Thank you, Mz. V!
>>
>>I love a poem that has a word i don't know. I
>>had to look up "jape". It's a joke or quip, and
>>probably comes from the Old French "japer", to
>>yap, chatter, nag, of imitative origin. "Ape" then
>>comes to mind.
>>
>>xox
>
> Please don't feed the animals (or encourage the sick freek)

Then i suppose i better not respond to you, eh?

And now, my awesome Suse and i are heading
out upon a long-awaited adventure vacation!

Thank you, Eduardo, and all the Gentle Readers
of alt.astronomy! (and these other newsgroups,
too)

C YA

(and whether or not we make it back alive, we
sincerely hope ya'll continue to have...)

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Asimov! where have you gone?
Your written word goes on and on,
All things become so clear to see
In Asimov's Astronomy!

http://www.cenara.com/users/ce00018/nonfic.htm

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net


From: Raving on
On Jul 5, 6:24 pm, "Painius" <starswirlern...(a)maol.com> wrote:

> And now, my awesome Suse and i are heading
> out upon a long-awaited adventure vacation!
>
> Thank you, Eduardo, and all the Gentle Readers
> of alt.astronomy! (and these other newsgroups,
> too)
>
> C YA
>
> (and whether or not we make it back alive, we
> sincerely hope ya'll continue to have...)
>
> happy days and...
> starry starry nights!

Have a great trip, eh!

And come back safely, too. ;-)

From: Painius on
"Twittering One" <mournenwould(a)aol.com> wrote in message
news:1183073821.213378.144860(a)m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com...
>
> Good find, Pain ~ !
> Merci.

Tr�s bien, Mz. Virginie !

And now, my awesome Suse and i are heading
out upon a long-awaited adventure vacation!

Thank you, Mz. V, and all the Gentle Readers
of alt.astronomy! (and all those other UseNet
newsgroups, too)

C YA

(and whether or not we make it back alive, we
sincerely hope ya'll continue to have...)

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Asimov! where have you gone?
Your written word goes on and on,
All things become so clear to see
In Asimov's Astronomy!

http://www.cenara.com/users/ce00018/nonfic.htm

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net


From: Painius on
"Twittering One" <mournenwould(a)aol.com> wrote in message
news:1183601498.523722.69520(a)o61g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...
> "He that would make his own liberty secure,
> must guard even his enemy from opposition;
> for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent
> that will reach himself."
> ~Thomas Paine
>
> CLICK ~ !
>
> ~ * The Animal Rescue
> Site ~ Click the purple button
> To feed an animal in need, every click gives a bowl ...
>
> http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
>
> ~ * ~

He or She
is free to be
my enemy,
because, you see,
if i only
think i am free,
then i beastly
am bound bluey!

--
happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net


From: Painius on
"Raving" <raving.loonie(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1183675179.675357.93680(a)57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com...
> On Jul 5, 6:24 pm, "Painius" <starswirlern...(a)maol.com> wrote:
>>
>> And now, my awesome Suse and i are heading
>> out upon a long-awaited adventure vacation!
>>
>> Thank you, Eduardo, and all the Gentle Readers
>> of alt.astronomy! (and these other newsgroups,
>> too)
>>
>> C YA
>>
>> (and whether or not we make it back alive, we
>> sincerely hope ya'll continue to have...)
>>
>> happy days and...
>> starry starry nights!
>
> Have a great trip, eh!

Thank you, RL!

> And come back safely, too. ;-)

Naahhh, that's no FUN! <g>

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Asimov! where have you gone?
Your written word goes on and on,
All things become so clear to see
In Asimov's Astronomy!

http://www.cenara.com/users/ce00018/nonfic.htm

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net