From: JohnDoe on
john wrote:

> "Vaccine-man" <ziggittes(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1146772597.781665.150310(a)g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
>
>>You have two groups of hamsters. One group is immunized with a
>>genetically-engineered yellow fever vaccine virus (17D) that has West
>>Nile virus antigen, while the other is unimmunized. After a few weeks,
>>all the hamsters are infected with 10^4 TCID50 of WNV NY385-99. Half of
>>the unvaccinated hamsters die from WN encephalitis, while none of the
>>vaccinated hamsters show any sign of disease and, of course, none die.
>>How do you interpret this?
>>
>
>
> get a real job

Still no explanation for the results of this experiment? Nothing, not
even from whale.to, the site that can rationalize any claptrap? Given
the incredible amount of, er, information on that site, I'm really
surprised. Is bringing up totally unrelated stuff the best you can do?
I'm disappointed, I really expected you to put up a fight. Well, at
least we can all start the weekend knowing that vaccines work and you
are utterly unable to dispute that fact.
From: Peter Bowditch on
"john" <scu23(a)btinternet.com> wrote:

>"I found that the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most
>doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper
>statistics and study the instances of these diseases you will realize that
>this is not so."--Dr Kalokerinos MD June 1995

I mentioned to Marcia that these people are mad. I saw Dr Kalokerinos
on stage once and he is the most insane person I have ever seen
outside a mental hospital. He stood there in front of a crowd of
several hundred people and said that the WHO and the Save The Children
Fund were engaged in a policy of deliberate genocide which would "put
Hitler and Stalin in the shade". And we are supposed to take this
arsehole seriously?

(Note - Godwin was not triggered by this post, as the mention of H was
a quote in context.)
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: john on

"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
news:q1jm52h8vaed36slgnv46647tccfhtlpoc(a)4ax.com...

> I mentioned to Marcia that these people are mad. I saw Dr Kalokerinos
> on stage once and he is the most insane person I have ever seen
> outside a mental hospital. He stood there in front of a crowd of
> several hundred people and said that the WHO and the Save The Children
> Fund were engaged in a policy of deliberate genocide which would "put
> Hitler and Stalin in the shade". And we are supposed to take this
> arsehole seriously?
>

"At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who
occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he
was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these
depopulation interests."--Jon Rappoport interview

http://www.whale.to/b/genocide_vax_q.html


From: Mark Probert on
marcia wrote:
> john wrote:
>> It is a joke sanitation was the real reason it declined, along with the
>> decline in poverty.
>
> Realizing the futility of this response...
>
> Has it escaped your notice

You have that backwards. It is John who did the escaping.

that poverty has *not* universally declined,
> nor has sanitation universally improved?
>
> But even if we acknowledge that poverty and santitation has, indeed,
> improved in much of the developed world, your arguement still doesn't
> hold water because of smallpox mode of transmission. The virus is
> spread from one person to another via infected saliva droplets, not
> through a contaminated or poorly ventilated environment.
>
> Historically, spread of the virus was slower than other infectious
> diseases because smallpox is not contagious until immediately before
> the rash appears, so the people most likely to contract it from any
> given person were other members of that person's household--perhaps
> along with people they shared a drinking cup with (which people in the
> sanitized developed world unfortunately still do), and anyone the
> infected person might have licked.
>
> Also, large outbreaks of smallpox were uncommon, which also tends to
> undermine your argument that its demise was significantly impacted by
> environmental manipulation (e.g., improvements in sanitation).
>
> And there, again, it begs the question: If improvements in sanitation
> and poverty were the reason for its "decline," why isn't smallpox
> running rampant in undeveloped countries where living conditions are
> similar to, if not worse than, what they were in the US and Europe
> before the 20th-century?
>
> How does your theory address that?
>
From: Mark Probert on
Jan Drew wrote:
> "Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
> news:1dul52pvv7gh5cnusaietkpmuisvp266o3(a)4ax.com...
>> "marcia" <design1(a)insight.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Mark Probert wrote:
>>>>> What, other than vaccine, could possibly account for such a dramatic
>>>>> decline in mumps and chicken pox cases (in the US, at least) during my
>>>>> lifetime?
>>>>>
>>>> Many of the anti-vacs peg the decline as beginning in around 1955.
>>>>
>>>> I note that this was the year the first McDonald's opened under Ray
>>>> Kroc, and, clearly, that was the cause.
>>>>
>>>> I am using pure anti-vac logic in this analysis.
>>> Nice logic. :) I'm completely bemused by this whole anti-vac movement.
>>> I was aware of it, but assumed it mainly consisted of anxious mothers
>>> who just needed some reassurance and education.
>>>
>>> Boy, have my eyes been opened here. :D
>> A whole asylum full of anti-vaccination liars at
>> http://www.ratbags.com/rsolesLIAR

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/vaxliars1.htm