From: marcia on

Vaccine-man wrote:
> johngohde(a)naturalhealthperspective.com wrote:

> > I received my first smallpox vaccination in the early 50's.
>
> Big deal. Variolation had been occurring for centuries before you rec'd
> your vaccination.
>
> >
> > I received my second smallpox vaccination in the early 60's.
> >
> > So, that doesn't count .. Huh?
>
> Count for what? You need to learn to communicate your thoughts more
> clearly.
>
> >
> > Yeah, right, sure: The first 2 smallpox vaccinations didn't work
> > because the campaign didn't start until the late 60's!!!!


Question: Did you get smallpox following your vaccination in the early
50s? I'm assuming not, if you were re-vaccinated in the 60s.

Did you, or anyone you know who was vaccinated, get smallpox subsequent
to vaccination in the 1960s?

Do you think it's at all possible you were revaccinated due to
improvements in the vaccine, and because the demons of allopathic
medicine wanted to prevent you from getting the disease?

At all possible? Even 1% possible?

From: marcia on

Vaccine-man wrote:
> johngohde(a)naturalhealthperspective.com wrote:
> > Vaccine-man wrote:
> > > john wrote:
> > >
> > Tell me Vaccine-man, can you say the same about TB and Malaria?
>
> No. Although the BCG vaccine has some effectiveness, it's not a great
> vaccine.
>
> >
> > If vaccines don't work for TB and Malaria, they didn't work for
> > smallpox.
>
> Apples and oranges statement. How do you explain the decline in
> smallpox cases, from millions per year to zero per year 13 years after
> the global eradication program began?

Isn't the malaria vaccine still in development? Yes? No? I didn't think
they expected to have a vaccination program for malaria until
approximately 2010? Or is my info out of date?

From: marcia on

Vaccine-man wrote:
> > If vaccines don't work for TB and Malaria, they didn't work for
> > smallpox.
>
> Apples and oranges statement. How do you explain the decline in
> smallpox cases, from millions per year to zero per year 13 years after
> the global eradication program began?

The logic is, if some vaccines don't work, none of them do?

And if the current vaccine doesn't work well, the next one won't
either?

Scientific knowledge stopped progressing in the 19th-century?

From: Hyderman DC on
hyderman hyderman stuart hyderman hyderman stuart
hyderman hyderman stuart
hyderman hyderman stuart
hyderman hyderman stuart
"Jan Drew" <jdrew1374(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:9RO6g.22267$4L1.19194(a)newssvr11.news.prodigy.com...
>
> "Mark Probert"
>
> I fixed the translation....
>> john wrote:
>>> "Vaccine-man" <ziggittes(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> news:1146840109.864743.319980(a)u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com...
>>>> john,
>>>>
>>>> Focus...focus...focus. Not "hocus pocus".
>>>>
>>>> http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol8no12/02-0229.htm
>>>>
>>>
>>> I am not interested in your witches brew,
>>
>> Translation:
>>
> I am not interested in your witches brew,
>
>>
>>>
>>> From Dr. Duffy.......
>>>
>>> The WEST NILE VILE HOAX perpetrated by the white collar criminals in the
>>> CDC
>>> is in full swing to keep the media too busy to investigate the REAL
>>> EPIDEMIC.
>>>
>>> Just last night FOX news spent a good amount of time reporting
>>> on how the virus "might" affect the entire USA quite soon and
>>> reports were made of single deaths allegedly caused by the virus.
>>> I can assure you that I could disprove their allegations on the cause
>>> of death of those patients.
>>>
>>> It is my opinion that CDC hoaxes such as the present West Nile Virus
>>> Hoax are designed to keep the main stream media people hyped up
>>> and too busy reporting the propaganda instead of reporting the facts
>>> on the REAL EPIDEMIC of AUTISM out here on the ' fruited plain".
>>>
>>> AUTISM is increasing over 300% per year and as reported in the
>>> prestigious and critical journal, MEDICAL HYPOTHESES - there is
>>> no doubt that orthodox medicine caused the AUTISM EPIDEMIC
>>> with mercury loaded vaccines. Want info on this subject? Don't go
>>> to anyone in orthodox medicine if you want the truth and the facts.
>>> That's like asking the fox........... http://www.whale.to/a/duf.html
>
>


From: Hyderman DC on
hyderman hyderman stuart hyderman hyderman stuart
hyderman hyderman stuart
hyderman hyderman stuart
hyderman hyderman stuart
"Mark Probert" <markprobert(a)lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
news:HRO6g.28$SD5.2(a)fe11.lga...
> Jan Drew wrote:
>> "Peter Bows**t
>>> "john" <scu23(a)btinternet.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> "Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:1dul52pvv7gh5cnusaietkpmuisvp266o3(a)4ax.com...
>>>>
>>>>> I have visited people inside secure wards in mental hospitals. Nobody
>>>>> I ever met inside was as insane (or as dangerous) as some of the
>>>>> anti-vaccinators I have met and corresponded with.
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>>
>>>> http://www.whale.to/a/bowditch.html
>>>>
>>
>>> http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/LIAR
>>> --
>>> Peter Bows**T
>
> tsk! Tsk! Not taking John to task for using a bad word.
>
> Thanks for that, John, but it's a bit like calling me "Bowshit". Mr
> O'Neill has done a much more comprehensive and imaginative job.
>
> http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/onews/statstributes.htm