From: Annie on
It is my duty to inform you that I have filed two reports with two
federal agencies this week against you for Harassment. I've asked you
to "cease" and you have continued. I have given you every opportunity
to "cease," and all you have done is libel yourself over and over and
over.

Any further discussion about me from you will be considered
"retaliation" and "retaliation" is against the law.

Leave my name out of your conversations and I will do the same towards
you.

Thank you.
From: Mark Thorson on
Jan Drew wrote:
>
> Bring it on Deborah Annie Adams.
>
> Harassment and LIES from you.
> *Jan posts from Stanford University*
>
> *I do know that there are TWO Jan Drews posting here, and two Ilena's. *

What I want to know is whether the second Jan Drew
is prettier and younger than the first one. :-)
From: David Wright on
In article <14ba9a93-0f74-44d9-9714-c1fbbd0d9f98(a)w24g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
Annie <SNIFFFThis(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>It is my duty to inform you that I have filed two reports with two
>federal agencies this week against you for Harassment. I've asked you
>to "cease" and you have continued. I have given you every opportunity
>to "cease," and all you have done is libel yourself over and over and
>over.

If Jan is libeling herself, that's hardly any business of yours. If
indeed it is possible to libel oneself. Do you think Jan will sue
herself, or what?

>Any further discussion about me from you will be considered
>"retaliation" and "retaliation" is against the law.
>
>Leave my name out of your conversations and I will do the same towards
>you.
>
>Thank you.

As far as I know, it is not illegal for one person to discuss another
on a public forum, as long as the discussion sticks to facts.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
"There are two kinds of Republicans: millionaires and suckers."
-- John Dolan

From: Jan Drew on

"David Wright" <wright(a)l1000.prodigy.net> wrote in message
news:W_WdnfCeC4coKQLVnZ2dnUVZ_hqdnZ2d(a)comcast.com...
> In article
> <14ba9a93-0f74-44d9-9714-c1fbbd0d9f98(a)w24g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> Annie <SNIFFFThis(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>It is my duty to inform you that I have filed two reports with two
>>federal agencies this week against you for Harassment. I've asked you
>>to "cease" and you have continued. I have given you every opportunity
>>to "cease," and all you have done is libel yourself over and over and
>>over.
>
> If Jan is libeling herself, that's hardly any business of yours. If
> indeed it is possible to libel oneself. Do you think Jan will sue
> herself, or what?

LOL!
>
>>Any further discussion about me from you will be considered
>>"retaliation" and "retaliation" is against the law.
>>
>>Leave my name out of your conversations and I will do the same towards
>>you.
>>
>>Thank you.
>
> As far as I know, it is not illegal for one person to discuss another
> on a public forum, as long as the discussion sticks to facts.
>
> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
> These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
> "There are two kinds of Republicans: millionaires and suckers."
> -- John Dolan
>
The facts have been posted.

From: Annie on
On Aug 10, 8:40 pm, wri...(a)l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:

>
> As far as I know, it is not illegal for one person to discuss another
> on apublicforum, as long as the discussion sticks to facts.
>


I, did, of course get professional help, national security help,
something beyond the MHA which for some here is beyond their wildest
dreams. One of the "Mitchell Brothers" helped solved the equation,
and when I was given the "facts" on May 13, 2008, in Tulsa, OK (you do
know where that is David, right?) for some, that used to hang out
regularly here seem to have "vanished" into thin air. I know, "who,"
"what" and "where", and so don't a lot of other people including local
law enforcement. Frankie old boy used to say that local law
enforcement wouldn't do anything that's because Frankie old boy was
involved----last time I saw him was in Kinko's---with his
buddie---"Marcia" aka "Jean" aka "Vijean"----they were quacking like
ducks. That's what disgusts me about Quackwatch so much---using a
wonderful animal, such as the duck to portray their activities; has no
ears but can hear----enjoys life by floating on the water---

Quackity doo dah, quackity a---oh my my it is a just ducky day---
plenty of sunshine is heading our way---quackity doo dah, quackity a.

By the way, who illegally entered my home and took the electronic
mikes out of my ceiling----had to be a woman---she left a trail of
perfume ----was it Marcia??? was it Hollie?