From: Happy Oyster on
On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 07:10:13 -0000, "john" <nospam(a)bt.com> wrote:

>Here we have toxic causes of Parkinson's and then they develop a vaccine for
>something caused by toxins
>Just like polio caused by toxins and not a virus

You are a bloody idiot. The cause of the polio is well-researched.

Here are some victims of Polio:

Martha Mason: 60 Years in an Iron Lung
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM30mAEz5bA

Iron Lung interview Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZfP2X6wT5Q
Interview with Diane Odell and her parents about living in an iron lung for over
fifty (50) years. Interview is with the Healthline show of Retirement Living TV.
www.rl.tv

Diane Odell died some months ago.


Iron Lung Interview Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdkvk2x4Qyg
Second part of an interview with Diane Odell and her parents about living in an
iron lung for over fifty years. The interview is part of the Healthline show
with Retirement Living TV. www.rl.tv


Homeward 1957
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtHSgwOmBJ8
A promotional film about polio with Ernest Borgnine.Transferred from original
35mm print. Footage from this film is available for licensing from
http://www.globalimageworks.com/


NHD Historical Documentary: Wilma Rudolph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhBqC3DJ51Q
english project on wilma glodean rudolph, the great runner who had polio as a
child

..
--
Die volle H�rte: http://www.kindersprechstunde.at
***************************************************************
Die Medienmafia � Die Regividerm-Verschw�rung
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/showtopic.php?threadid=5710
From: Kevysmom on

> Which drug companies supported this work? None. It was supported by
> private foundations like the Michael J. Fox Foundation as well as the NIH..
>


I belong to his
>
>
> > but what have you done to add to the general knowledge
> > of 'Alternative Medicine'?  After all, that's what most people come
> > here for.
>
> > Chris- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

From: Kevysmom on
On Mar 3, 6:49 pm, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > Which drug companies supported this work? None. It was supported by
> > private foundations like the Michael J. Fox Foundation as well as the NIH.
>
> I belong to his
>
>
>
>
>
> > > but what have you done to add to the general knowledge
> > > of 'Alternative Medicine'?  After all, that's what most people come
> > > here for.
>
> > > Chris- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

oops!


Sent by mistake



I belong to his MJFF email list as my son also has juvenile
parkinson's

They arent concerned about the CAUSE of parkinson's, they want a cure
or a treatment.

From: pautrey on
> They arent concerned about the CAUSE of parkinson's, they want a cure
> or a treatment.

Kevysmom,
If they don't know what causes it,
how can they cure it? Just curious.

On Mar 3, 5:54 pm, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 3, 6:49 pm, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > > Which drug companies supported this work? None. It was supported by
> > > private foundations like the Michael J. Fox Foundation as well as the NIH.
>
> > I belong to his
>
> > > > but what have you done to add to the general knowledge
> > > > of 'Alternative Medicine'?  After all, that's what most people come
> > > > here for.
>
> > > > Chris- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> oops!
>
> Sent by mistake
>
> I belong to his MJFF email list as my son also has juvenile
> parkinson's
>
> They arent concerned about the CAUSE of parkinson's, they want a cure
> or a treatment.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

From: Kevysmom on

> > They arent concerned about the CAUSE of parkinson's, they want a cure
> > or a treatment.
>
> Kevysmom,
> If they don't know what causes it,
> how can they cure it? Just curious.





They know what genes are involved, when chemicals turn genes off(And
they do) you get syptoms of a particular disease, it depeneds on what
gene is turned off. They know this.


They can cure diseases by turning genes back on.




>
> On Mar 3, 5:54 pm, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Mar 3, 6:49 pm, Kevysmom <kevysmo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > Which drug companies supported this work? None. It was supported by
> > > > private foundations like the Michael J. Fox Foundation as well as the NIH.
>
> > > I belong to his
>
> > > > > but what have you done to add to the general knowledge
> > > > > of 'Alternative Medicine'?  After all, that's what most people come
> > > > > here for.
>
> > > > > Chris- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -
>
> > oops!
>
> > Sent by mistake
>
> > I belong to his MJFF email list as my son also has juvenile
> > parkinson's
>
> > They arent concerned about the CAUSE of parkinson's, they want a cure
> > or a treatment.- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -