From: john on

this is the H1N1 vaccine used in Europe, UK & Canada

PROOF PANDEMRIX IS A DANGEROUS NANO VACCINE

from Jane Burgermeister's website:
http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2133%3Aproof-pandemrix-is-a-dangerous-nano-vaccine&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en

The particle size of AS03 (Pandemrix adjuvant) is 150-155 nm which makes
Pandemrix a nano vaccine, according to a report that appeared in the journal
Molecules on September 1st, 2009.

The study called Squalene Emulsions for Parenteral Vaccine and Drug Delivery
by Christopher B. Fox of the Infectious Disease Research Institute, Seattle,
states that the particle size is between 150-155nm, and therefore nano in
size. That means that the Pandemrix vaccine can have side effects even on
the DNA level.

http://www.mdpi.com/1420-3049/14/9/3286/pdf

A recent report of a pregnant woman who became braindead after rececing the
swine flu jab in Finland received small molecular heparin for the sake of
blood thinning because she had an artificial heart valve.

It is possible that she died because of an interaction between the vaccine
and the medicine.

This interaction could, for example, have an impact on very complex system
of blood coagulation, says a Finnish expert who found the report.

Mirjaleena Isoaho in Finland contacted doctors but found widespread
ignorance about nano vaccines and extremely dangerous effects of these
vaccines on people health.

Isoaho has summed up her thoughts by writing a blog entry called: "Finnish
people, Pandemrix is a nano vaccine and we've been seriously screwed."

http://mirjaleenaisoaho.blogit.uusisuomi.fi/2009/11/29/suomalaiset-pandemrix-on-nanorokote-ja-meita-on-raskaasti-huijattu/


From: PeterB - Original on
On Dec 12, 1:37 pm, "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote:
> this is the H1N1 vaccine used in Europe, UK & Canada
>
> PROOF PANDEMRIX IS A DANGEROUS NANO VACCINE
>
> from Jane Burgermeister's website:http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&i...
>
> The particle size of AS03 (Pandemrix adjuvant) is 150-155 nm which makes
> Pandemrix a nano vaccine, according to a report that appeared in the journal
> Molecules on September 1st, 2009.
>
> The study called Squalene Emulsions for Parenteral Vaccine and Drug Delivery
> by Christopher B. Fox of the Infectious Disease Research Institute, Seattle,
> states that the particle size is between 150-155nm, and therefore nano in
> size. That means that the Pandemrix vaccine can have side effects even on
> the DNA level.
>
> http://www.mdpi.com/1420-3049/14/9/3286/pdf
>
> A recent report of a pregnant woman who became braindead after rececing the
> swine flu jab in Finland received small molecular heparin for the sake of
> blood thinning because she had an artificial heart valve.
>
> It is possible that she died because of an interaction between the vaccine
> and the medicine.
>
> This interaction could, for example, have an impact on very complex system
> of blood coagulation, says a Finnish expert who found the report.
>
> Mirjaleena Isoaho in Finland contacted doctors but found widespread
> ignorance about nano vaccines and extremely dangerous effects of these
> vaccines on people health.
>
> Isoaho has summed up her thoughts by writing a blog entry called: "Finnish
> people, Pandemrix is a nano vaccine and we've been seriously screwed."
>
> http://mirjaleenaisoaho.blogit.uusisuomi.fi/2009/11/29/suomalaiset-pa...

I feel that nano-based medicines are probably the most dangerous drugs
yet. The public is being used as an uncontrolled laboratory, same as
with GMO foods, vaccine, HRT, etc.
From: Peter Parry on
On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:37:20 -0000, "john" <nospam(a)bt.com> wrote:

>says a Finnish expert who found the report

Your "expert" appears to be a general practitioner, a primary care
country family doctor with no specialist qualifications and not
working in a university or research organisation. She also seems to
believe in "Chemtrails" and other things such as the "new world order"
you write about and that Pandemrix is being used as a method of mass
sterilisation to allow the World Health Organisation to take over the
world.



From: Peter B on

"PeterB - Original" <pkm(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in message
news:a1285f89-55eb-49d4-b9a4-072cb062c555(a)k4g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
On Dec 12, 1:37 pm, "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote:
> this is the H1N1 vaccine used in Europe, UK & Canada
>
> PROOF PANDEMRIX IS A DANGEROUS NANO VACCINE
>
> from Jane Burgermeister's
> website:http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&i...
>
> The particle size of AS03 (Pandemrix adjuvant) is 150-155 nm which
> makes
> Pandemrix a nano vaccine, according to a report that appeared in the
> journal
> Molecules on September 1st, 2009.
>
> The study called Squalene Emulsions for Parenteral Vaccine and Drug
> Delivery
> by Christopher B. Fox of the Infectious Disease Research Institute,
> Seattle,
> states that the particle size is between 150-155nm, and therefore nano
> in
> size. That means that the Pandemrix vaccine can have side effects even
> on
> the DNA level.
>...

I feel that nano-based medicines are probably the most dangerous drugs
yet. The public is being used as an uncontrolled laboratory, same as
with GMO foods, vaccine, HRT, etc.
====================================================
You feel? Well you should do a little research, deal with it in the real
world. Look at your chemicals in the house, your left over food in your
refrigerator, see what all is breeding there. You have been living with
nano nano crapola all your life. Ingesting it, breathing it, and washing
with it.


From: PeterB - Original on
On Dec 12, 8:49 pm, "Peter B" <origin...(a)frag.com> wrote:
> "PeterB - Original" <p...(a)mytrashmail.com> wrote in messagenews:a1285f89-55eb-49d4-b9a4-072cb062c555(a)k4g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 12, 1:37 pm, "john" <nos...(a)bt.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > this is the H1N1 vaccine used in Europe, UK & Canada
>
> > PROOF PANDEMRIX IS A DANGEROUS NANO VACCINE
>
> > from Jane Burgermeister's
> > website:http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&i...
>
> > The particle size of AS03 (Pandemrix adjuvant) is 150-155 nm which
> > makes
> > Pandemrix a nano vaccine, according to a report that appeared in the
> > journal
> > Molecules on September 1st, 2009.
>
> > The study called Squalene Emulsions for Parenteral Vaccine and Drug
> > Delivery
> > by Christopher B. Fox of the Infectious Disease Research Institute,
> > Seattle,
> > states that the particle size is between 150-155nm, and therefore nano
> > in
> > size. That means that the Pandemrix vaccine can have side effects even
> > on
> > the DNA level.
> >...
>
> I feel that nano-based medicines are probably the most dangerous drugs
> yet.  The public is being used as an uncontrolled laboratory, same as
> with GMO foods, vaccine, HRT, etc.
> ====================================================
> You feel? Well you should do a little research...

Please do enlighten us by providing a source of data on the side
effects of nano-based drugs. Well?

>, deal with it in the real
> world. Look at your chemicals in the house, your left over food in your
> refrigerator, see what all is breeding there. You have been living with
> nano nano crapola all your life. Ingesting it, breathing it, and washing
> with it.

Oh, well that settles it then. Drugs are just a form of candy without
the carries. Idiot.