From: cyanarella on

www.painmasterpatch.com
www.painmastercanada.com


CHESHIRE, CT (November 17, 2006) - It may sound shocking, but micro
current therapy (MCT)-the use of tiny, undetectable amounts of
electrical current to speed the healing of muscle soreness and
injuries-is finding its way out of the doctor's office and into
homes across Canada. What was once considered "progressive therapy"
is now a mainstream remedy due in large part to low cost, at-home
applications like the Painmaster MCT patch.
Recently licensed by Health Canada as a Class II medical device, the
non-invasive, non-drug related therapy is now available for the first
time in Canada and can be purchased online via PainmasterCanada.com.
Placed on either side of a painful area, the Painmaster MCT patch emits
tiny electrical charges, which counteract the natural charges that
cluster at the site of an injury. These currents are finely tuned to
the normal electrical exchanges taking place at the body's cellular
level to stimulate the tissue, enhance circulation and speed natural
healing and recovery.
With MCT, users cannot feel the tiny pulses, while other forms of
electrical therapy deliver a current with side effects ranging from a
slight tingling to a stronger, throbbing sensation. In several
independent studies, the use of low levels of current has been proven
to control pain more effectively and efficiently than higher levels by
mimicking the natural currents that exist between cells.
Painmaster can be used to treat lower back, knee and joint pain, as
well as arthritis, muscle spasms and a variety of sports-related
injuries. Orthopedic and plastic surgeons have also used MCT for
non-healing fractures and scar reduction.
"It's been well known that the human body has its own subtle
bioelectrical fields, and that's the basis behind using micro
currents to stimulate these natural healing forces," said Painmaster
President Francis Powell. "Athletes like Carl Lewis and Joe Montana
have used MCT to treat injuries, but it hasn't really been a simple
option for at-home use - until now."
- more -


p.2. Painmaster MCT patch

Unlike other electrotherapy products that require users to carry small,
radio-like controllers and adjust the output to various levels,
Painmaster uses no external devices and requires no user interface once
it is applied to the body. The waterproof patches, which can be used
for four to five days at a time and have a lifespan of 500 hours, can
be worn under clothing, while sleeping or even while exercising.
To order the Painmaster MCT patch, or for MCT test results, clinical
studies and more information, visit www.painmastercanada.com or
painmasterpatch.com

From: fran on
Spam and reported.
cyanarella(a)gmail.com wrote:
> www.painmasterpatch.com
> www.painmastercanada.com
>
>
> CHESHIRE, CT (November 17, 2006) - It may sound shocking, but micro
> current therapy (MCT)-the use of tiny, undetectable amounts of
> electrical current to speed the healing of muscle soreness and
> injuries-is finding its way out of the doctor's office and into
> homes across Canada. What was once considered "progressive therapy"
> is now a mainstream remedy due in large part to low cost, at-home
> applications like the Painmaster MCT patch.
> Recently licensed by Health Canada as a Class II medical device, the
> non-invasive, non-drug related therapy is now available for the first
> time in Canada and can be purchased online via PainmasterCanada.com.
> Placed on either side of a painful area, the Painmaster MCT patch emits
> tiny electrical charges, which counteract the natural charges that
> cluster at the site of an injury. These currents are finely tuned to
> the normal electrical exchanges taking place at the body's cellular
> level to stimulate the tissue, enhance circulation and speed natural
> healing and recovery.
> With MCT, users cannot feel the tiny pulses, while other forms of
> electrical therapy deliver a current with side effects ranging from a
> slight tingling to a stronger, throbbing sensation. In several
> independent studies, the use of low levels of current has been proven
> to control pain more effectively and efficiently than higher levels by
> mimicking the natural currents that exist between cells.
> Painmaster can be used to treat lower back, knee and joint pain, as
> well as arthritis, muscle spasms and a variety of sports-related
> injuries. Orthopedic and plastic surgeons have also used MCT for
> non-healing fractures and scar reduction.
> "It's been well known that the human body has its own subtle
> bioelectrical fields, and that's the basis behind using micro
> currents to stimulate these natural healing forces," said Painmaster
> President Francis Powell. "Athletes like Carl Lewis and Joe Montana
> have used MCT to treat injuries, but it hasn't really been a simple
> option for at-home use - until now."
> - more -
>
>
> p.2. Painmaster MCT patch
>
> Unlike other electrotherapy products that require users to carry small,
> radio-like controllers and adjust the output to various levels,
> Painmaster uses no external devices and requires no user interface once
> it is applied to the body. The waterproof patches, which can be used
> for four to five days at a time and have a lifespan of 500 hours, can
> be worn under clothing, while sleeping or even while exercising.
> To order the Painmaster MCT patch, or for MCT test results, clinical
> studies and more information, visit www.painmastercanada.com or
> painmasterpatch.com

From: Paul T. Holland on
please note that spam in the fibro, arthritis, misc.health, and couple
other
groups about this product was from cyanarella(a)gmail.com, therefore it is
a bit of a web that has been woven

easy places complaints can be sent to:

abuse(a)gmail.com

NNTP-Posting-Host: 64.252.199.171/SBC Internet Services/SNET.NET
abuse(a)sbcglobal.net

then there is:

first website: www.painxxxxxxxxtch.com
mpavone(a)pavone.net [Pavone Advertising, Michael Pavone]
support(a)pavone.net

second website: www.paixxxxxxercanada.com
cyanarella(a)gmail.com [POWELL, FRANCIS]
gosh! spammy runs the second site! whodathunk!
and, while it says canada in the name...guess what! the site resolves to
ip # 204.60.118.34,
and that dear readers, really comes off of - tahda! sbc
internet/MScript, Inc SBC204060118000030210

and wonder of wonders, site contact info includes:
Contact Information

Painmaster Products Corp.
182B Sandbank Road
Cheshire, CT 06410
USA
Phone: 203-272-6679
Fax: 203-272-8890
E-mail: contact(a)painmastercanada.com

Administrative Contact:
POWELL, FRANCIS cyanarella(a)gmail.com
NEWMARK INC
182 Sandbank Rd
Cheshire, Connecticut 06410
United States
(203) 272-1158 Fax -- (203) 272-8890


and newmarkinc.com jus thappens to be in the 'medical components
manufacturing field'.

now, the mtcpatch name crops up with another site: mctpatch.com -
doesn't have anything to do with this spam, except for:

Domain name: mctpatch.com
Registrant Contact:
Newcare Products, LLC
Douglas Johnson (djohnson(a)newcare.net)
+1.2032726679
Fax: +1.2032728890
P.O. Box 906
Cheshire, CT 06410
US

same phone, city, etc as our little spammed site(s) - looks as if upper
levels of this dreck is Newcare Products, LLC, and the newcare.net site
is also the painmaster pages...

so given that it's all really just an aka with NEWMARK INC, let's add a
complaint to:

djohnson(a)newcare.net
sales(a)newmarkinc.com

often these things are done by lower level peons or affiliate sellers,
with the big boss not really paying attention until forced to -

in this case though

newmark aka newcare president is francis powell
aka cyanarella
aka our spammer...sheeeeeh

fran wrote:
>
> Spam and reported.
> cyanarella(a)gmail.com wrote:
> > www.painmasterpatch.com
> > www.painmastercanada.com
> >
> >
> > CHESHIRE, CT (November 17, 2006) - It may sound shocking, but micro
> > current therapy (MCT)-the use of tiny, undetectable amounts of
> > electrical current to speed the healing of muscle soreness and
> > injuries-is finding its way out of the doctor's office and into
> > homes across Canada. What was once considered "progressive therapy"
> > is now a mainstream remedy due in large part to low cost, at-home
> > applications like the Painmaster MCT patch.
> > Recently licensed by Health Canada as a Class II medical device, the
> > non-invasive, non-drug related therapy is now available for the first
> > time in Canada and can be purchased online via PainmasterCanada.com.
> > Placed on either side of a painful area, the Painmaster MCT patch emits
> > tiny electrical charges, which counteract the natural charges that
> > cluster at the site of an injury. These currents are finely tuned to
> > the normal electrical exchanges taking place at the body's cellular
> > level to stimulate the tissue, enhance circulation and speed natural
> > healing and recovery.
> > With MCT, users cannot feel the tiny pulses, while other forms of
> > electrical therapy deliver a current with side effects ranging from a
> > slight tingling to a stronger, throbbing sensation. In several
> > independent studies, the use of low levels of current has been proven
> > to control pain more effectively and efficiently than higher levels by
> > mimicking the natural currents that exist between cells.
> > Painmaster can be used to treat lower back, knee and joint pain, as
> > well as arthritis, muscle spasms and a variety of sports-related
> > injuries. Orthopedic and plastic surgeons have also used MCT for
> > non-healing fractures and scar reduction.
> > "It's been well known that the human body has its own subtle
> > bioelectrical fields, and that's the basis behind using micro
> > currents to stimulate these natural healing forces," said Painmaster
> > President Francis Powell. "Athletes like Carl Lewis and Joe Montana
> > have used MCT to treat injuries, but it hasn't really been a simple
> > option for at-home use - until now."
> > - more -
> >
> >
> > p.2. Painmaster MCT patch
> >
> > Unlike other electrotherapy products that require users to carry small,
> > radio-like controllers and adjust the output to various levels,
> > Painmaster uses no external devices and requires no user interface once
> > it is applied to the body. The waterproof patches, which can be used
> > for four to five days at a time and have a lifespan of 500 hours, can
> > be worn under clothing, while sleeping or even while exercising.
> > To order the Painmaster MCT patch, or for MCT test results, clinical
> > studies and more information, visit www.painmastercanada.com or
> > painmasterpatch.com
From: Ren� on

<cyanarella(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1164675405.603330.199220(a)n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
yada, yada, yada .... > Placed on either side of a painful area, the
Painmaster MCT patch emits
> tiny electrical charges, which counteract the natural charges that
> cluster at the site of an injury. .... Yada, yada, yada....

So that means I'll need to put patches on each side of all the muscles in my
feet, legs, butt, lower back, middle back, shoulders, neck, arms, chest,
hands, abdomen, toes, fingers, throat, eyeballs, thumbs, jaws, and other
places I'm too tired to think of right now. I wonder if they come in
giant-size patches. Otherwise, I'd be so plastered with dumb, little
patches I wouldn't be able to move.

Ren�


From: Paul T. Holland on
and just 'what' are you thinking of doing with such a 'large' sized
patch??? just 'where' would you be positioning it?

ducking for cover

"Ren�" wrote:
>
> <cyanarella(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1164675405.603330.199220(a)n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
> yada, yada, yada .... > Placed on either side of a painful area, the
> Painmaster MCT patch emits
> > tiny electrical charges, which counteract the natural charges that
> > cluster at the site of an injury. .... Yada, yada, yada....
>
> So that means I'll need to put patches on each side of all the muscles in my
> feet, legs, butt, lower back, middle back, shoulders, neck, arms, chest,
> hands, abdomen, toes, fingers, throat, eyeballs, thumbs, jaws, and other
> places I'm too tired to think of right now. I wonder if they come in
> giant-size patches. Otherwise, I'd be so plastered with dumb, little
> patches I wouldn't be able to move.
>
> Ren�