From: Richard Schultz on
In article <b60bed44-45dc-4676-b434-aa8b3a929473(a)a3g2000prm.googlegroups.com>, Annie <SNIFFFThis(a)gmail.com> wrote:
: On Sep 23, 4:31?am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
:
:> Why? Surely they have enough to laugh at with all the rest of the
:> stuff you have given them.

: What does the name "Prometheus " do for you?

Boy am *I* out of it -- when I hear "Prometheus," the first thing I
think of is Aeschylus, and the second is Beethoven. I guess I've led
a more shletered life than I had thought.

-----
Richard Schultz schultr(a)mail.biu.ac.il
Department of Chemistry, Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel
Opinions expressed are mine alone, and not those of Bar-Ilan University
-----
"French bread makes very good skis"
From: Richard Schultz on
In article <ai5kd4hsgp3grg6aj0dmmtvp136ac2huv4(a)4ax.com>, Peter Bowditch <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
: Annie <SNIFFFThis(a)gmail.com> wrote:
:>On Sep 23, 4:31?am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:

:>> Why? Surely they have enough to laugh at with all the rest of the
:>> stuff you have given them.

:>What does the name "Prometheus" do for you?

: It lights my fire.

Are you implying that Debbee wants you to be her Back Door Man?

-----
Richard Schultz schultr(a)mail.biu.ac.il
Department of Chemistry, Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel
Opinions expressed are mine alone, and not those of Bar-Ilan University
-----
"an optimist is a guy/ that has never had/ much experience"
From: Annie on
On Sep 24, 3:43 am, schu...(a)mail.biu.ack.il (Richard Schultz) wrote:

>
> Are you implying that Debbee wants you to be her Back Door Man?
>


You disgust me. I would not touch any of you with a ten foot pole
nor
would I find it of interest to even look at any you.
But you are part of the Quackwatch Brat Pack
You know no better.
There is life outside the newsgroups.

I dying to see the court order which was used to
violate U.S. Code Title 18.
who thought they had the right to tap my phones
(which are still tapped).

No criminal activity happening in my life;

The only criminal activity happening around these parts
except for the a-holes that have harassed me and others
over and over and over....




From: Peter Bowditch on
schultr(a)mail.biu.ack.il (Richard Schultz) wrote:

>In article <ai5kd4hsgp3grg6aj0dmmtvp136ac2huv4(a)4ax.com>, Peter Bowditch <myfirstname(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>: Annie <SNIFFFThis(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>:>On Sep 23, 4:31?am, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>
>:>> Why? Surely they have enough to laugh at with all the rest of the
>:>> stuff you have given them.
>
>:>What does the name "Prometheus" do for you?
>
>: It lights my fire.
>
>Are you implying that Debbee wants you to be her Back Door Man?

The time to hesitate is through and it's time to wallow in the mire.

(To Debbie - I apologise for the cultural allusions. Both of them.)

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: Mark Probert on
On Sep 24, 4:14 pm, Annie <SNIFFFT...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 24, 3:43 am, schu...(a)mail.biu.ack.il (Richard Schultz) wrote:
>
>
>
> > Are you implying that Debbee wants you to be her Back Door Man?
>
> You disgust me.   I would not touch any of you with a ten foot pole
> nor
> would I find it of interest to even look at any you.
> But you are part of the Quackwatch Brat Pack
> You know no better.
> There is life outside the newsgroups.
>
> I dying to see the court order which was used to
> violate U.S. Code Title 18.
> who thought they had the right to tap my phones
> (which are still tapped).
>
> No criminal activity happening in my life;
>
> The only criminal activity happening around these parts
> except for the a-holes that have harassed me and others
> over and over and over....

Poor little victim. All fabricated.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Prev: stop hair loss now
Next: Flu Vaccine Facts