From: Mark Thorson on
Peter Bowditch wrote:
>
> schultr(a)mail.biu.ack.il (Richard Schultz) wrote:
>
> >In article <de53148b-f2a2-41df-8cc2-1e6c12b92701(a)a2g2000prm.googlegroups.com>, Annie <SNIFFFThis(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >: I have zero criminal history. And I have done "nothing" that a bounty
> >: hunter would be interested in.
> >
> >Then on what planet could my mentioning Laurence Harvey in conjunction
> >with Angela Lansbury possibly be taken as a threat? What could I possibly
> >be threatening you with besides exposing you as a person who knows nothing
> >about the history of cinema? Or do you consider an invitation to a
> >women's gardening club to be a threat?
>
> "Defender" is the brand name of a product used to kill snails and
> slugs in the garden. Debbie is being harassed by the Department of
> Defense.
>
> "Raid" is the brand name of a product used to control insect
> infestation on plants in the garden. Debbie mentions Paul Revere and
> the Raiders as being involved somehow in her personal affairs.
>
> The connections are obvious.

Also, "Barrett" rhymes with ferret,
and ferrets are illegal in California!
From: Peter Bowditch on
Annie <SNIFFFThis(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 28, 2:11�pm, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...(a)ratbags.com> wrote:
>> schu...(a)mail.biu.ack.il (Richard Schultz) wrote:
>> >In article <de53148b-f2a2-41df-8cc2-1e6c12b92...(a)a2g2000prm.googlegroups.com>, Annie <SNIFFFT...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> >: On Sep 28, 8:50?am, schu...(a)mail.biu.ack.il (Richard Schultz) wrote:
>>
>> >:> Or is your post to be taken as an admission that you have done something
>> >:> in which a bounty hunter might be interested? ?(Unlike you, I have no
>> >:> interest in the personal lives of Usenet posters; and, unlike you, if I
>> >:> *did* have such an interest, I would at least take the trouble to post
>> >:> *accurate* accounts of their personal lives.)
>>
>> >: I have zero criminal history. �And I have done "nothing" that a bounty
>> >: hunter would be interested in.
>>
>> >Then on what planet could my mentioning Laurence Harvey in conjunction
>> >with Angela Lansbury possibly be taken as a threat? �What could I possibly
>> >be threatening you with besides exposing you as a person who knows nothing
>> >about the history of cinema? �Or do you consider an invitation to a
>> >women's gardening club to be a threat?
>>
>> "Defender" is the brand name of a product used to kill snails and
>> slugs in the garden. Debbie is being harassed by the Department of
>> Defense.
>>
>> "Raid" is the brand name of a product used to control insect
>> infestation on plants in the garden. Debbie mentions Paul Revere and
>> the Raiders as being involved somehow in her personal affairs.
>>
>> The connections are obvious.
>>
>> --
>
>Paul Revere and the Raiders were not involved in my personal
>affairs----Quackwatch is/was.
>Get it right.
>
>Until the tapped phone lines "cease"---being tapped all it is doing is
>going to cost more people more money.
>
>I can arrange for Debbie Harry to sing to you too.
>

Dense as depleted uranium. How dumb does language have to be for you
to understand it?

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraud http://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
From: Mark Probert on
On Sep 28, 12:12 pm, Annie <SNIFFFT...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 28, 8:50 am, schu...(a)mail.biu.ack.il (Richard Schultz) wrote:
>
>
>
> > Or is your post to be taken as an admission that you have done something
> > in which a bounty hunter might be interested?  (Unlike you, I have no
> > interest in the personal lives of Usenet posters; and, unlike you, if I
> > *did* have such an interest, I would at least take the trouble to post
> > *accurate* accounts of their personal lives.)
>
> > -----
>
> Quackwatch seems to have had a personal interest in my life, and the
> lives
> of other former witnesses in old lawsuits--and with the illegal use of
> the DOD
> in our lives for the past 12 friggin years (and my home telephone
> lines, and cell phones are
> still tapped).....electronic mikes, and NOSEY private investigators
> connected to Quackwatch, it
> would appear Mr. Schultz, that turn about is fair play - only none of
> us are stooping to the level
> of dishonesty as those individuals here and on the Paul Revere and the
> Raider boards.....

What makes you so damn important that anyone would waste their time,
effort and resources on doing anything with you, other than to laugh
at your stupid posts, like I do?

I, and others, have asked you that several times, and you have never
answered.

Do answer it this time.
From: Annie on
On Sep 28, 5:38 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> What makes you so damn important that anyone would waste their time,
> effort and resources on doing anything with you, other than to laugh
> at your stupid posts, like I do?
>
> I, and others, have asked you that several times, and you have never
> answered.
>
> Do answer it this time.

That's what I would like to know. Why not ask your friend Dr.
Stephen Barrett that
you email with on a regular basis......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1PePUCREis&feature=related
From: Annie on
On Sep 28, 5:35 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 28, 12:22 am, Annie <SNIFFFT...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 27, 8:05 pm, Mark Probert <mark.prob...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Post your proof. If you don't, you are a liar.
>
> > These are your own words.
>
> Eight years ago. No more. Not for quite some time. Like seven and a
> half years.
>
> BTW, drop dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1PePUCREis&feature=related
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Prev: stop hair loss now
Next: Flu Vaccine Facts