From: Richard Schultz on
In article <8d2bdedc-a958-4220-9600-8a6d6a1a5a7f(a)v13g2000pro.googlegroups.com>, Annie <SNIFFFThis(a)gmail.com> wrote:

: I've only given out one clue.

I'd ask for your evidence that the conspiracy involves 57 people, but I
believe that it was established by the very first cultural allusion that
went over your head that you have no idea who Angela Lansbury is. Now if
you knew who Laurence Harvey was, you'd have another piece of the puzzle.

-----
Richard Schultz schultr(a)mail.biu.ac.il
Department of Chemistry, Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel
Opinions expressed are mine alone, and not those of Bar-Ilan University
-----
"You don't even have a clue about which clue you're missing."
From: Annie on
On Sep 27, 9:52 pm, schu...(a)mail.biu.ack.il (Richard Schultz) wrote:

> I'd ask for your evidence that the conspiracy involves 57 people, but I
> believe that it was established by the very first cultural allusion that
> went over your head that you have no idea who Angela Lansbury is.  Now if
> you knew who Laurence Harvey was, you'd have another piece of the puzzle.
>
>Laurence Harvey was Domino's father. Domino was a bounty hunter.
Angela Lansbury--Murder She Wrote - Mame.


From: Richard Schultz on
In article <1bf199e6-5651-416e-a3a6-e9cc524c546a(a)i24g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, Annie <SNIFFFThis(a)gmail.com> wrote:
: On Sep 27, 9:52?pm, schu...(a)mail.biu.ack.il (Richard Schultz) wrote:

:> I'd ask for your evidence that the conspiracy involves 57 people, but I
:> believe that it was established by the very first cultural allusion that
:> went over your head that you have no idea who Angela Lansbury is. ?Now if
:> you knew who Laurence Harvey was, you'd have another piece of the puzzle.

: Laurence Harvey was Domino's father. Domino was a bounty hunter.
: Angela Lansbury--Murder She Wrote - Mame.

My point exactly.

-----
Richard Schultz schultr(a)mail.biu.ac.il
Department of Chemistry, Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel
Opinions expressed are mine alone, and not those of Bar-Ilan University
-----
"You don't even have a clue about which clue you're missing."
From: Annie on
On Sep 28, 1:25 am, schu...(a)mail.biu.ack.il (Richard Schultz) wrote:

>
> : Laurence Harvey was Domino's father.  Domino was a bounty hunter.
> : Angela Lansbury--Murder She Wrote - Mame.
>
> My point exactly.
>
> -----
Are you threatening me?
From: Martin on
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 07:40:19 -0700 (PDT), Annie <SNIFFFThis(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 28, 1:25�am, schu...(a)mail.biu.ack.il (Richard Schultz) wrote:
>
>>
>> : Laurence Harvey was Domino's father. �Domino was a bounty hunter.
>> : Angela Lansbury--Murder She Wrote - Mame.
>>
>> My point exactly.
>>
>> -----
>Are you threatening me?

Are you The Great Cornholio?
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Prev: stop hair loss now
Next: Flu Vaccine Facts