From: Peter Parry on
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 18:18:50 -0000, "john" <nospam(a)bt.com> wrote:


>"Peter Parry" <peter(a)wpp.ltd.uk> wrote in message

>> You really do have to rely upon some remarkable pond life don't you?
>> Scheiber is a retired Paleontologist of dubious ability and honesty.
>> She is so awful that even a Chiropractor was moved to write "Whether
>> it was due to personal bias, lack of relevant health science training,
>> or inept research on her part, or a combination, Ms. Scheibner's
>> claims have not withstood the test of time, or critical examination,
>> and should be rejected"

>what chiro was that? let me guess, that pro vaccine pharma shill.

You are the one making extraordinary claims, yet all you can muster in
support of your claims is a tiny ragtag army of self proclaimed
specialists not one of whom has done any research in the field or has
any qualifications experience or training to do so. Do you really
expect them to be treated as credible when their only ability is to
squeal loudly?

From: john on

"Peter Parry" <peter(a)wpp.ltd.uk> wrote in message >
> You are the one making extraordinary claims, yet all you can muster in
> support of your claims is a tiny ragtag army of self proclaimed
> specialists not one of whom has done any research in the field or has
> any qualifications experience or training to do so. Do you really
> expect them to be treated as credible when their only ability is to
> squeal loudly?
>

While you use ad hominem, and quote some anon chiro, when you hate alt med!
While the chiros kept the NVIC afloat in its early days!

as for a ragtag army, must be 100 or so medical doctors
http://www.whale.to/m/critics.html trashing vaccination

while the rest of your so called experts are all hopelessly up to their neck
in drug company money and professional interest, like Offitt--6 million and
counting!


From: Peter Parry on
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 21:25:01 -0000, "john" <nospam(a)bt.com> wrote:

>
>"Peter Parry" <peter(a)wpp.ltd.uk> wrote in message
>
>> Another unqualified self proclaimed "expert" who makes a living from
>> her anti-vaccination diatribes. You seem to be attracted to them like
>> a moth to a flame. The less they know and the louder they squeal the
>> more you believe in them. Really, "listed as having top security
>> clearance" - in the American Medical Association library? Even by
>> your unique standards of woo do you really think the AMA has a "top
>> security clearance" section in its library. Guarded no doubt by armed
>> guards and a genetically modified gargoyle?
>
>You mean someone with the brains to see the vaccine hoax and devote her life
>to helping its victims,

No, someone with no education in the field, no experience and no
training. Someone who quite obviously can't understand even simple
studies and whose motto appears to be "my mind is made up - do not
confuse me with evidence". Yet again all you can put up to support
your spurious claims is another scientifically illiterate "activist".
Moreover, one with an established penchant for making less than honest
claims such as saying she was told by a leading physician he had cured
his cancer with vitamin C when no such statement had been made.

So far you have produced pamphlets from a Victorian society over a
hundred years ago and two random quotations from two utterly
unqualified noise makers.

Is this the best evidence you can produce?

From: Peter Parry on
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 22:12:26 -0000, "john" <nospam(a)bt.com> wrote:

>
>"Peter Parry" <peter(a)wpp.ltd.uk> wrote in message >
>> You are the one making extraordinary claims, yet all you can muster in
>> support of your claims is a tiny ragtag army of self proclaimed
>> specialists not one of whom has done any research in the field or has
>> any qualifications experience or training to do so. Do you really
>> expect them to be treated as credible when their only ability is to
>> squeal loudly?
>>
>
>While you use ad hominem,

As I have pointed out to you before I don't think you understand the
meaning of that phrase.

>and quote some anon chiro,

Lon Morgan, DC, DABCO

>as for a ragtag army, must be 100 or so medical doctors
>http://www.whale.to/m/critics.html trashing vaccination

Seem to be about 30 with MD or MB after their name, many of them
unfortunately appear to be dead, some for nearly a century. Some have
been entered incorrectly. Prof O'Leary is listed as a "vaccine
critic" when he is nothing of the sort. Dr Charles Shepherd is also
listed as a vaccine critic when he is not. Others are Homeopaths.
Others are a mixture of non-medical PhD holders misleadingly labeled
"Dr" and naturopaths.

Not terribly impressive, and certainly "trashing" nothing.

From: john on

"Peter Parry" <peter(a)wpp.ltd.uk> wrote in message
>
> Lon Morgan, DC, DABCO

Yeah, that's the one, a lone Chiro pharma shill, used to have a pathetic web
site, may still do.

Seem to be about 30 with MD or MB after their name, many of them
> unfortunately appear to be dead, some for nearly a century. Some have
> been entered incorrectly. Prof O'Leary is listed as a "vaccine
> critic" when he is nothing of the sort. Dr Charles Shepherd is also
> listed as a vaccine critic when he is not. Others are Homeopaths.
> Others are a mixture of non-medical PhD holders misleadingly labeled
> "Dr" and naturopaths.
>
> Not terribly impressive, and certainly "trashing" nothing.
>

Better than your ragtag army of pharma boys like Offit.

You missed the smallpox ones http://www.whale.to/vaccine/smallpox_c.html
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/smallpox13.html





First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Prev: Homeopathic Stars
Next: Visit this website