From: Jan Drew on
Cause by doctors,prevantable mistakes, hospitals, medical errors, and
reactions to drugs.

On Feb 14, 8:44 pm, Roman Bystrianyk <rbystria...(a)gmail.com> wrote:



- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -

> On Feb 13, 3:58 pm, The One True Zhen Jue <Andrew_King...(a)yahoo.com>
> wrote:

> > On Feb 13, 3:52 pm, Mark Thorson <nos...(a)sonic.net> wrote:


> > > The One True Zhen Jue wrote:


> > > > Those adverse events aren't from manufacturing defects. Your citation
> > > > is a complete strawman.


> > > But it's the best he can do! He has to pull the spotlight
> > > off of the poor quality control in the supplement industry
> > > by any means he can, and this was the best he could muster.


> > No, he can do much better. A few posts later, he greatly inflates the
> > figures from his citation by over an order of magnitude, 17.6x on one.
> > Why is the truth never good enough for those people?


> No ... again the 16,500 figure is per year. The assumption you made
> was the "inflated" figure was for a year. If I did not make that
> clear I apologize. The 300,000 number is an estimate from the years
> 1984 to 2009.



Roman, I simply don't believe you. Why don't I believe you?
Because,
if you use 1984-2009 inclusively, that is 26 years. 300,000 divided
by 26 is 11,538. 16,500 is 43% more than that. Are you innumerate?
Can you do no better than exaggerate (lie) by a factor of 43%? No,
you've only decided to change your claim because you've been caught
in
the act. Still, I guess a factor of 1.43 is preferable to 17x.
Still, it makes one wonder how your "average" over a 25 year period
is
only 17x of an "average" year.


> http://www.healthsentinel.com/joomla/images/stories/nsaidstats.jpg


> Since no one bothers to keep statistics on this it can only be an
> estimate. The actual numbers could be much worse or they could be
> lower. But in reality it is in no ones best interest to actually keep
> track of these numbers - well except the people that are injured or
> die.



In other words, you have no problem acting out in self-righteous
outrage when you lie. When caught, you suggest that the facts you
quote are based on unknowable figures. Pretty sweet reasoning,
there.


> Have a good day.



Try telling the truth for a change.
From: Happy Oyster on
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:49:05 -0800 (PST), Jan Drew <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote:

>Cause by doctors,

Like Mercola.

..
--
Die volle H�rte: http://www.kindersprechstunde.at
***************************************************************
Die Medienmafia � Die Regividerm-Verschw�rung
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/showtopic.php?threadid=5710
From: Jan Drew on
Yappy's lie deleted.
From: Peter B on

"Jan Drew" <jdrew63929(a)aol.com> wrote in message
news:792e7ded-c0d9-4911-b7ed-c2da72ee9232(a)q21g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

Is sure to be destroyed by a hurricane in Florida or a sinkhole.


From: Jan Drew on

"Jan Drew" <jdrew63...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> news:792e7ded-c0d9-4911-b7ed-c2da72ee9232(a)q21g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...


 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Acetaminophen
Next: Dump again...