From: Ilena Rose on
Note from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:

Andrew M Langer is a corporate apologist and has been on salary for
years. Someone just notified me that he has now left NFIB for a new
position. He was employed by corporate PR group ... the Competitive
Enterprise Institute for years during his campaigns against me and
pro-implants.

Langer worked on various stunts with Steve Milloy ... whose job
regarding breast implants is listed below. Langer has profitted
mightily in his defense of breast implant safety ... and from his
public attacks on me.

He recently contacted someone to contact me on a now failed or stalled
'peace plan' ... so I was forced once again to spend my uncompensated
time defending myself against false accusations of his.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/andysposse.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With many tap dances as so her reasons, Myrl Jeffcoat nuked this very
informative webpage. (If this too disappears from the net, I have
several copies of it so please let me know.)

http://web.archive.org/web/20010211082334/http://www.webstarmagic.com/wisletter.htm

Milloy & TASSC & Langer

Setting the Record Straight on Silicone Breast Implant Issues


(taken from an archived page that Myrl Jeffcoat nuked ... at the same
time she nuked all her support websites)
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html


http://web.archive.org/web/20010211082334/http://www.webstarmagic.com/wisletter.htm

TASSC conducted a roundtable meeting on the use of junk science by
lawyers to meet one of our most important aims -- demonstrating the
negative impact the use of junk science can have on important public
policy debates. The round table meeting focused on the use of junk
science by lawyers pressing silicone breast implant litigation. The
coalition brought together 10 experts -- rheumatologists,
immunologists and epidemiologists, among others -- to examine how
TASSC can best educate the public and the media about the lack of
sound science linking silicone breast implants to disease. Following
the round table meeting, TASSC initiated an ambitious media outreach
effort on this issue.


(what a shame Myrl nuked this info ... it so clearly links
junkscience.com and their admission of being hired to deny the
problems of breast implants. )


Look what Andrew Langer wrote years ago ... very subtle ... he was a
flack for CEI at that time ... paid to do "public outreach" and paid
to deny it apparently.


Langer doing PR on corporate CEI frontgroup salary ... they funded by
Dow Chemical etc:

Andrew Langer's stand on breast implants ... identical to the
industry's view. I disagree strongly.

"It has been proved that breast implants cannot be linked to many of
the diseases attributed to them. Where have you been? "
From: Myrl on
There has never been any evidence that Andy Langer hasn't supported
the claims of women harmed by breast implants. The fact is he has
been known the encourage the women in their presentations of the
dangers of breast implants before the FDA.

Ilena Rosenthal and her bogus claims regarding the Milloy material has
been discussed and rediscussed adnausem on this board, and the
explanation for those who haven't seen it all before can visit or
revisit it here:

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com/myrl.html

For the Facts and the Truth surrounding Ilena Rosenthal in her self-
promotion campaign as an Internet Rodeo Clown, please visit:

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com

Read it and weep!



On Apr 15, 9:57 am, Ilena Rose <B...(a)mundo.com> wrote:
> Note from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:
>
> Andrew M Langer is a corporate apologist and has been on salary for
> years. Someone just notified me that he has now left NFIB for a new
> position. He was employed by corporate PR group ... the Competitive
> Enterprise Institute for years during his campaigns against me and
> pro-implants.
>
>  Langer worked on various stunts with Steve Milloy ... whose job
> regarding breast implants is listed below. Langer has profitted
> mightily in his defense of breast implant safety ... and from his
> public attacks on me.
>
> He recently contacted someone to contact me on a now failed or stalled
> 'peace plan' ... so I was forced once again to spend my uncompensated
> time defending myself against false accusations of his.
>
> www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm
>
>  www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
>
>  www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/andysposse.htm
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> With many tap dances as so her reasons, Myrl Jeffcoat nuked this very
> informative webpage. (If this too disappears from the net, I have
> several copies of it so please let me know.)
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20010211082334/http://www.webstarmagic.com...
>
> Milloy & TASSC & Langer
>
> Setting the Record Straight on Silicone Breast Implant Issues
>
> (taken from an archived page that Myrl Jeffcoat nuked ... at the same
> time she nuked all her support websites)
>  www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20010211082334/http://www.webstarmagic.com...
>
> TASSC conducted a roundtable meeting on the use of junk science by
> lawyers to meet one of our most important aims -- demonstrating the
> negative impact the use of junk science can have on important public
> policy debates. The round table meeting focused on the use of junk
> science by lawyers pressing silicone breast implant litigation. The
> coalition brought together 10 experts -- rheumatologists,
> immunologists and epidemiologists, among others -- to examine how
> TASSC can best educate the public and the media about the lack of
> sound science linking silicone breast implants to disease. Following
> the round table meeting, TASSC initiated an ambitious media outreach
> effort on this issue.
>
> (what a shame Myrl nuked this info ... it so clearly links
> junkscience.com and their admission of being hired to deny the
> problems of breast implants. )
>
> Look what Andrew Langer wrote years ago ... very subtle ... he was a
> flack for CEI at that time ... paid to do "public outreach" and paid
> to deny it apparently.
>
> Langer doing PR on corporate CEI frontgroup salary ... they funded by
> Dow Chemical etc:
>
> Andrew Langer's stand on breast implants ... identical to the
> industry's view. I disagree strongly.
>
> "It has been proved that breast implants cannot be linked to many of
> the diseases attributed to them.  Where have you been? "

From: Myrl on
On Apr 15, 10:55 am, Ilena Rose <B...(a)mundo.com> wrote:
>
> For myself (to whom Myrl is referring) ... I am "the kind of"  woman
> who speaks out on the dangers of:
>
> breast implants
> chemicals
> vaccinations
> amalgam


As one very influential and long term activist/advocate of women
harmed by breast implants told me earlier this morning. Ilena
Rosenthal is nothing more than a "self-promotion specialist." She's
in this for only her self, nothing more, nothing less!
From: hanson on
"Ilena Rose" <BIA(a)mundo.com> wrote in message
news:cvm90492a5a48hqfu6atvue8g1m3h10o56(a)4ax.com...
Note from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:
Re: Andrew Langer & Myrl Jeffcoat & Steve Milloy on Silicone Breast
Implants
>
hanson wrote:
WOW!... ... Illena Baby, listen my dear and beautiful sweet pea.
Are you saying here that Andrew, Myrl & Steven were fondling and
laying on your Silicone Breast Implants with such gusto that they
are making now loud propaganda for what you have offered them?
That must have been one enviable foursome!.... Congratulations!
If I was a broadie, I'd get me such a pair without delay, right now!
>
AHAHAHA... Thanks for the laughs, Illi... ahahaha.... ahahahanson





From: Mark Thorson on
hanson wrote:
>
> Are you saying here that Andrew, Myrl & Steven were fondling and
> laying on your Silicone Breast Implants with such gusto that they
> are making now loud propaganda for what you have offered them?

No, Ilena never had implants. She latched onto
this issue as a money-making opportunity, and
has been soliciting donations ever since.